+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study visa with family

Aruna.T

Jun 19, 2021
Can we include spouse and dependents one child on application for student visa?
What are the procedures involved in it rather than a single applicant?
Is there any chance of rejection

lamnt0702

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
1. Yes, you could.
2. (1) They will check the eligibility of the spouse thru his/her profile. (2) You guys would be required for better financial proof to adapt to live in Can for a family of 3.
3. Because your family would like to go together so by somehow it weakens your home country-ties aka higher chance of refusal. You need to show another kind of home country-ties to cover that Achilles.
Btw, I have applied for my family to go together too and I am still waiting for the final decision.

Last edited:

Augustiner

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
My wife applied for study permit and I got an open work permit. It helps if the person with sp has strong education background and the spouse has skills. I made a financial plan on how we spend for the first year and prove it with your bank statements, verifications. It’s nice and easy to persuade officers.

Reactions: lamnt0702

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
When I applied, I applied with our 4 kids only because my husband would not have been able to travel with us. We got our permits approved in April. My husband then put in his application for SOWP on May 11th. He got BVL yesterday and PPR today.

Maham malik

Star Member
Dec 22, 2019
When I applied, I applied with our 4 kids only because my husband would not have been able to travel with us. We got our permits approved in April. My husband then put in his application for SOWP on May 11th. He got BVL yesterday and PPR today.
What is your program of studies?

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
My wife applied for study permit and I got an open work permit. It helps if the person with sp has strong education background and the spouse has skills. I made a financial plan on how we spend for the first year and prove it with your bank statements, verifications. It’s nice and easy to persuade officers.
May I ask the duration of your spouse’s program and the funds you guys showed?

Surkar

Jun 18, 2021
Where you are applied from and time line plz.....