+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study visa Under SDS Getting delayed.

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
When did your medical cleared bro? Was the status in your GC Account changed or got any letter for it?
Bruh my medicals got cleared on June 12th
I didn't get any separate emails to inform regarding medical clearance but when I logged in to gckey account and checked under medical... It was mentioned u passed medical and date was mentioned..... Prior to that it was written as we do need medical.. We will inform u if we need

Most concerned matter is my university starts on July 1st dude... I am still here in India waiting for visa.. I am now really tensed.

Arun2001

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
Bruh my medicals got cleared on June 12th
I didn't get any separate emails to inform regarding medical clearance but when I logged in to gckey account and checked under medical... It was mentioned u passed medical and date was mentioned..... Prior to that it was written as we do need medical.. We will inform u if we need

Most concerned matter is my university starts on July 1st dude... I am still here in India waiting for visa.. I am now really tensed.
Ohh, I thought that your university starts at September. Let's hope that you would get your visa on time...!

Have you tried the web-form bro?

BTW, thank you for letting me know that.

Last edited:

sarabDelhi

Jun 24, 2019
I did not even get the medical passed status yet.
Applied on 27th May, gave biometric on 1st June and after that no udpate in file.
While some of my friends who have applied week after my biometric, already got the visa.
Don't know how the cic is checking the files.

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
Ohh, I thought that your university starts at September. Let's hope that you would get your visa on time...!

Have you tried the web-form bro?

BTW, thank you for letting me know that.

You are welcome Bruh, Actually I thought of sending the web form but before that I asked couple of friends who r already in Canada studying and they too got their visa after many days.... They told me not to send any web form coz at first u wouldn't get any reply and secondly it may cause more delay... They both got visa after 70 and 85 days respectively.... Though they didn't send any web form they waited patiently and outcome was happy...... Other freind of mine who sent web form got no reply till now but got visa, Normally refusals would arrive sooon, according to ME if there is a delay then u will definitely get visa..... VO will not make u wait long and cause bummer at last provided all ur documents r uploaded precisely and accordingly..... Let's hope for best

Reactions: Arun2001

sarabDelhi

Jun 24, 2019
You are welcome Bruh, Actually I thought of sending the web form but before that I asked couple of friends who r already in Canada studying and they too got their visa after many days.... They told me not to send any web form coz at first u wouldn't get any reply and secondly it may cause more delay... They both got visa after 70 and 85 days respectively.... Though they didn't send any web form they waited patiently and outcome was happy...... Other freind of mine who sent web form got no reply till now but got visa, Normally refusals would arrive sooon, according to ME if there is a delay then u will definitely get visa..... VO will not make u wait long and cause bummer at last provided all ur documents r uploaded precisely and accordingly..... Let's hope for best
Visa after 75 or 80 days for SDS online ??? o_O

Arun2001

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
Thank you for letting me know know that bro.Let us hope for the best..!

But your university starts on 1st of July means you should be getting your visa today. Right?

Reactions: VaishOptimistic

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
Thank you for letting me know know that bro.Let us hope for the best..!

But your university starts on 1st of July means you should be getting your visa today. Right?
Probably Yes but it doesn't happen in everyone's case.... Ircc receives loads of applications from students, tourists and they have that responsibility to process and answer every application... Not in everyone's case they get visa onthe intended date prior class start and I don't think ircc bothers much abt class start date.... If ur visa gets delayed past the intake date then we should inform our university and deffer it to next intake