+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Visa under Post Graduation work permit

akshaysood88

May 10, 2017
Hi,
Can anyone guide me how to select the university/college in Quebec Province or which university/college is best fit for applying Post Graduation work permit visa after completing studies.

Thanks

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Any uni or college that is DLI registered and classified as public as opposed to private could qualify for a PGWP. As to which one you would need to be more specific on what course you were thinking of for any recommendations.

Reactions: akshaysood88

akshaysood88

May 10, 2017
Many thanks for the reply!
DLI means?
Next problem I am facing is how to check and clarify about the uni/college that it is DLI registered and is also classified as public, which will however be eligible for PGWP after completing the said course.
Is there any website or forum or any other service that can help me to opt the right uni or college for the said VISA & PR in future.

akshaysood88

May 10, 2017
I am more over looking into Supply chain management/ Logistic course.
Also, could you please suggest me what would be the best course to apply in Quebec province, as my previous education is into business management + Marketing and work experience is into general, business management/Operations/Export Documentation. I am just curious about what are the skills shortages in Quebec province which will help me to apply for the course.
Kindly if you can suggest me for the same.

Best Regards,