+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study visa time for minors

gomez999

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Thanks! Received stamped passports and correspondence letters yesterday.
Hi Ayesha,
We had the same issue as yours but my wife was the main applicant for study permit and they asked to pay 50$ for my son then his application was cancelled! how did u get the visa if the application is cancelled? note that me, my wife(student), and my daughter got the visa acceptance yesterday.
Awaiting your reply thanks.

Ayesha Khatib

Jul 19, 2017
Hi Ayesha,
We had the same issue as yours but my wife was the main applicant for study permit and they asked to pay 50$ for my son then his application was cancelled! how did u get the visa if the application is cancelled? note that me, my wife(student), and my daughter got the visa acceptance yesterday.
Awaiting your reply thanks.[/QUOTEHi
Hi Ayesha,
Awaiting your reply thanks.
Hi, actually ‘application canceled’ status is for visit visa application wait you will receive an email regarding it. Happened to me the same got visa stamped for my kids and status is canceled still ( which is for visit visa) *important: you will receive the email with different application number for your child... before it is V123.... now it will be S123....