+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study visa time for minors

Navtej singj

Jul 4, 2018
Hi everyone, I'm on work permit in Canada and my wife is in India. she already has multiple entry visa. I applied visitor visa on 28th may for my two kids of 6yr and 10 yr of age but after 17th day they requested to pay fee for study visa 50$ each and medical exam. We paid fee and done medical on next day. Now I got email from immigration today that we received your study visa application and reviews your application. My question is that how much time it will b take to complete the process

Jj s

Nov 22, 2017
Hi everyone, I'm on work permit in Canada and my wife is in India. she already has multiple entry visa. I applied visitor visa on 28th may for my two kids of 6yr and 10 yr of age but after 17th day they requested to pay fee for study visa 50$ each and medical exam. We paid fee and done medical on next day. Now I got email from immigration today that we received your study visa application and reviews your application. My question is that how much time it will b take to complete the process
Same situation here bro.I applied on 20 march and paid $50 on 12april but till now no updated

Navtej singj

Jul 4, 2018
Thnks bro, but one of my friend was applied in same month like u in april. But his children got visa in end of May. He got visa after 20 days

Jj s

Nov 22, 2017
Thnks bro, but one of my friend was applied in same month like u in april. But his children got visa in end of May. He got visa after 20 days
Is your friend applied for visitor visa and they changed it to study visa after paying $50 as in our case?

Ayesha Khatib

Jul 19, 2017
Same situation here bro.I applied on 20 march and paid $50 on 12april but till now no updated
Same situation with my kids visa applied on 14 June got request on 2nd July to pay additional fees 50 for each, I paid for both and uploaded receipt on GCKey and today their application got canceled... kindly suggest what do next I have my flight booked for 2nd August.

Jj s

Nov 22, 2017
Same situation with my kids visa applied on 14 June got request on 2nd July to pay additional fees 50 for each, I paid for both and uploaded receipt on GCKey and today their application got canceled... kindly suggest what do next I have my flight booked for 2nd August.
I think the only option for you is reapply

shruti_13

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Processing time depends on the type of Visa. In case of Visit Visa it might take upto 1.5 - 2 months of time period

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You wife should really apply for a SOWP. She isn’t a visitor.