App. Filed.......
10-10-2017
AOR Received.
20-11-2017
Med's Request
01-12-2017
Med's Done....
02-12-2017
Guys - Actually my fiancée’s sister sponsored her parents and my fiancée as well 10 years ago, now their application has been accepted and this month they will be going to Canada for the first time to get their PR cards. We are planning to get married this year and move there. My plan was to go to Canada on student visa, get married over there and make my PR application on the basis of my fiancee's status in Canada. but I am not sure if I qualify for the study visa due to my study gap (5.5 years) and poor performance in graduation. I did my two years B.A from Unioversity of Punjab, Lahore Pakistan in 2010 and in 2011 I moved to Saudi Arabia for job and first year I worked a couple of places in Saudi Arabia. In 2012 I started working as general accountant in a company. I have checked around and found that canadian university would not take me in MBA program on the basis of 2 years graduate degree. Should I apply for a four year degree or a two years diploma? Does it effect my visa application? Some people, I have talked to, are saying that applying for a study visa for diploma is not that effective as it is for a degree, Please suggest ?

sheriff24

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Hi, Since your previous performance was poor in B.A, I will suggest that you should apply for another Degree program instead of Diploma to better your previous performance.

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Qureshi2015 said:
Guys - Actually my fiancée’s sister sponsored her parents and my fiancée as well 10 years ago, now their application has been accepted and this month they will be going to Canada for the first time to get their PR cards. We are planning to get married this year and move there. My plan was to go to Canada on student visa, get married over there and make my PR application on the basis of my fiancee's status in Canada. but I am not sure if I qualify for the study visa due to my study gap (5.5 years) and poor performance in graduation. I did my two years B.A from Unioversity of Punjab, Lahore Pakistan in 2010 and in 2011 I moved to Saudi Arabia for job and first year I worked a couple of places in Saudi Arabia. In 2012 I started working as general accountant in a company. I have checked around and found that canadian university would not take me in MBA program on the basis of 2 years graduate degree. Should I apply for a four year degree or a two years diploma? Does it effect my visa application? Some people, I have talked to, are saying that applying for a study visa for diploma is not that effective as it is for a degree, Please suggest ?

What's effective and what's not, is based on your academic history, not assumptions. Poor academic records and one admission by hook or crook have always been the top most reason for refusal.