+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study visa rejection from Pakistan

ahd.insaf

Oct 9, 2016
I applied on 17th July paper based and got my answer today. Unfortunately my visa is rejected. The only reason they mentioned is The Purpose of Visit: you have not satisfied me that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay.
I think my SOP was pretty strong and elaborated. I don't know how they judged that.

My profile:
O levels 84%
Fsc 72%
BDS 57% (2015)
IELTS 7.5 no less than 6.5
2 years work experience

I paid first years full tuition fees for Dental care & Administration at Confederation College, Thunder Bay Ontario. And showed enough bank statement and property.
My program starts in September. I have no time. Should I reapply?

Please seniors advise me. Do you know anyone who got rejected for the same reason and got accepted after reapplying? How can I clear my purpose of visit to VO?

Sopperfect

Jun 29, 2017
I applied on 17th July paper based and got my answer today. Unfortunately my visa is rejected. The only reason they mentioned is The Purpose of Visit: you have not satisfied me that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay.
I think my SOP was pretty strong and elaborated. I don't know how they judged that.

My profile:
O levels 84%
Fsc 72%
BDS 57% (2015)
IELTS 7.5 no less than 6.5
2 years work experience

I paid first years full tuition fees for Dental care & Administration at Confederation College, Thunder Bay Ontario. And showed enough bank statement and property.
My program starts in September. I have no time. Should I reapply?

Please seniors advise me. Do you know anyone who got rejected for the same reason and got accepted after reapplying? How can I clear my purpose of visit to VO?
almost 90% of the applicants get this visa rejection reason. You can only know the real reason if you apply for CAIPS. try applying for one here.

ahd.insaf

Oct 9, 2016
almost 90% of the applicants get this visa rejection reason. You can only know the real reason if you apply for CAIPS. try applying for one here.
it will take weeks to receive CAIPS notes. I only have less than 3 weeks left for my classes are starting on 5th September. I am thinking to reapply tomorrow. What should I do?
I am thinking of attaching a job offer that I have, that this program will allow me to work in a better position and to earn more. Do you think this will help?

Raj22

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016
it will take weeks to receive CAIPS notes. I only have less than 3 weeks left for my classes are starting on 5th September. I am thinking to reapply tomorrow. What should I do?
I am thinking of attaching a job offer that I have, that this program will allow me to work in a better position and to earn more. Do you think this will help?
Impossible to get a visa now if u apply for sept.. apply for Jan.. dont act in such a haste.

ahd.insaf

Oct 9, 2016
Impossible? If theres only 1 percent chance, I'll take it. On what basis are you saying it is impossible? Time Duration ?

Sopperfect

Jun 29, 2017
But it takes most time flies r background check which is already completed as I saw it on my online application status. They just have to review my eligibility again. Delete my you think so?
Right now, you dont even know why they have rejected you. You can assume something from your rejection letter and reapply but it will not be 100% correct. The visa officer is going to reject you again with the same reason. My suggestion would be that if you have made up your mind for Sept then go ahead with confidence and apply BUT cant you spend $16 and apply for a CAIPS. In case, you get rejected again then you would atleast have the report if you want to apply in Jan 2018. If you get the visa then just ignore the caips report. You have nothing to loose.

Reactions: Playcold

ahd.insaf

Oct 9, 2016
Bro CAIPS notes can take up to one month to come. It's not about $16, if I apply for them, by the time they reach it will be too late and I can't apply for September 18 I have already defered this program last year. You are right I dont even know why I've been rejected. I don't know how satisfy them. I will try my best.
Right now, you dont even know why they have rejected you. You can assume something from your rejection letter and reapply but it will not be 100% correct. The visa officer is going to reject you again with the same reason. My suggestion would be that if you have made up your mind for Sept then go ahead with confidence and apply BUT cant you spend $16 and apply for a CAIPS. In case, you get rejected again then you would atleast have the report if you want to apply in Jan 2018. If you get the visa then just ignore the caips report. You have nothing to loose.

Playcold

Star Member
May 20, 2017
Yess thats good!!!! Also If you really wanna push through with the last 3 weeks then maybe get a sworn affidavit of return from a court and add it. Might help!
All the best

Playcold

Star Member
May 20, 2017
You can still apply for Caips whiles you apply. If it goes through good but if it gets rejected again (which i hope not) you can use it to better your third try. Its a win win for you either way.

Tylenstar_247

Nov 10, 2016
I believe it is the program and the pathway you have taken after you have done your bachelors(4 years of study). The Visa Officers looks at the level of study and compare that with what the applicant has studied him/herself. Usually doubt comes into the mind of the VO that why is the applicant pursuing a certificate course when he/she should consider doing a higher level course such as a Masters.