+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Visa rejected:-

RosheneJ

Sep 17, 2020
Hoe are you confused? There is a set of criteria written out by law. If you don't meet the standards, the vo cannot issue you a study permit.
Does those criteria say that if you choose a Post Graduate diploma your application will be refused?. I said I'm confused why they refuse applications for selecting a post graduate diploma rather than masters.

Nagato_

May 13, 2020
Does those criteria say that if you choose a Post Graduate diploma your application will be refused?. I said I'm confused why they refuse applications for selecting a post graduate diploma rather than masters.
i think its because it shows no career progression, having a master already then going back fro a pgd doesn't really make sense, unless you're switching careers

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
You're not choosing something that makes sense as a person wanting an education. The vo knows the poor quality of those courses and saying that you will return home after you paid thousands of dollars to travel halfway across the world to a every expensive country and a very expensive education is obviously going to be a very unconvincing tale.

It makes more sense if you spend that money for a master's or phd

RosheneJ

Sep 17, 2020
You're not choosing something that makes sense as a person wanting an education. The vo knows the poor quality of those courses and saying that you will return home after you paid thousands of dollars to travel halfway across the world to a every expensive country and a very expensive education is obviously going to be a very unconvincing tale.

It makes more sense if you spend that money for a master's or phd
Then it's surprising how thousands of students convince VO's and get approval to start as you say a "poor quality course" after getting a bachelor's. And most of those courses are accredited locally. Education is expensive for an international student in top countries

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
You are going backwards in terms of progress in you studies, if you have a bachelors go for a post grad or masters, if you have a masters go for phd, mba or maybe another masters.
This is not guaranteed of course and there might be people who successfully go for lower courses but its a red flag for officers.