+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Visa rejected:-

Vina tank

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
Hello sir , i completed my masters with 6.5 in ielts (5.5 in speaking) . I got a rejection from canada with the following reason :-

Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, financial ability, and/or your future prospects and plans

What should I do as all documents and proofs are submitted carefully except my one marsksheet

AliAhmad1090

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
Hello sir , i completed my masters with 6.5 in ielts (5.5 in speaking) . I got a rejection from canada with the following reason :-

Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, financial ability, and/or your future prospects and plans

What should I do as all documents and proofs are submitted carefully except my one marsksheet
Your intended course of study? Time line (applied date, biometric and AIP)? You admitted to PhD or diploma? Was it align with your previous study?

Vina tank

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
Your intended course of study? Time line (applied date, biometric and AIP)? You admitted to PhD or diploma? Was it align with your previous study?
I have submitted my entire and complete visa file with biometric and medical.

My course was business management international business in lambton college.

AliAhmad1090

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
R
I have submitted my entire and complete visa file with biometric and medical.

My course was business management international business in lambton college.
What was your reason of refual?
You got refused after AIP?
Why you don't go for master or PhD?

Vina tank

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
R

What was your reason of refual?
You got refused after AIP?
Why you don't go for master or PhD?

reason :- Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, financial ability, and/or your future prospects and plans

This course is relevant to my studies.

I didn't get AIP . I got direct decision

lolcocks

Jul 23, 2020
Hello,

I completed my m.com with forst class

Ielts 6.5 overall with 5.5 in one module speaking

My agent only submitted my last marksheets of mcom , he didn't submitted my bachelor's and 10th 12th marsksheet
People get rejected for opting Diploma after Bachelors.
You have already done a Masters (M.Com) and yet your consults decided to send you for a "Business Management - International Business" course.

This is a sure shot way of getting rejected.

Congratulations, your agent / consultant has scammed you.

Reactions: canuck78

Vina tank

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
People get rejected for opting Diploma after Bachelors.
You have already done a Masters (M.Com) and yet your consults decided to send you for a "Business Management - International Business" course.

This is a sure shot way of getting rejected.

Congratulations, your agent / consultant has scammed you.
Hello,

I don't think so as my agent is an experienced lawyer from canada with 25 years of experience . After a carefull review i appointed him

lolcocks

Jul 23, 2020
Hello,

I don't think so as my agent is an experienced lawyer from canada with 25 years of experience . After a carefull review i appointed him

If your agent is sending you for diploma after you have completed your masters, then I wouldn't call him experienced. That or he is milking you for your money. Probably the latter.

We here on the forum aren't exactly lawyers, we are everyday students and express entry candidates. I registered 2 months ago and I clearly know more about Canadian Immigration than your agent / consultant.

Most agents / consultants are scammers, be wary of that.

Zr1911

Aug 16, 2020
Hello,

It's better to go for a MBA degree in any mediocre university rather than choosing a pg diploma program in these so-called colleges.

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
reason :- Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, financial ability, and/or your future prospects and plans

This course is relevant to my studies.

I didn't get AIP . I got direct decision
As stated by others, dropping down from a master's to a diploma is an easy way to be refused. Let this be another lesson to avoid consultants, as they have no financial incentive to do a proper job on your behalf.

Ideally you would be going for an MBA or PhD, but your IELTS score is also borderline. Having a section below 6 means the visa office may doubt your ability to follow the course, and for admissions any decent university will want band 7.

RosheneJ

Sep 17, 2020
I am confused why they refuse applications for Post Graduate Diplomas since the requirement for PG diploma is a bachelors degree.

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
I am confused why they refuse applications for Post Graduate Diplomas since the requirement for PG diploma is a bachelors degree.
Hoe are you confused? There is a set of criteria written out by law. If you don't meet the standards, the vo cannot issue you a study permit.