+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study visa refused

psnagi85

Feb 20, 2015
my canada study visa got refused.... 72 % in b.tech and ielts 6.0... and my consultant told mee that u should reapply for the same intake...and i have applied.. and waiting for result yet.....i want to ask that..2 refusal affect in another country like newzealand or australia

rupkaur

Apr 7, 2015
no, it will not effect for another country...however you have to mention about your previous refusal while applying for new country..

what was the reason for refusal?? did you make any changes in previous file???

aman singh

Oct 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
20-03-2011
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2011
LANDED..........
28-04-2011
I hope you understand the reason for your rejection and made changes to your application.
Actually you should apply for CAIPS notes to know the exact reason for refusal and then plan accordingly.

I pray for your visa approval

Good Luck.

psnagi85

Feb 20, 2015
my reason was proposed study is not reasonable in the consideration of your past study , low academic score, no proof of language abilities..thts the reason

dental15

Oct 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
psnagi85 said:
my reason was proposed study is not reasonable in the consideration of your past study , low academic score, no proof of language abilities..thts the reason
U mention that u have ielts 6.0. Is that overall score? or each 6.0?

If you have overall 6.0 which is pretty low .. based on your education background. If you are from India+ bachelor degree.

If I am immigration officer, I understand that if you just finished high school and have ielts 6.0 for overall, but you are becoming graduate student soon. This means, u should get more 6.5 for master degree or post graduate diploma. Most college recommend that ielts 6.5 with no less 6 for any section.. Good luck