+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Visa refused twice ! Need help

Athul94

Star Member
Dec 21, 2019
Now I understand. You need to clarify with LOE in your next application why and what you have done i.e a resit/retake. If possible get letter from previous institution stating how you have satisfied the program requirement. Is there much gap in your education? How long have you left school? Your age may also be a factor. Also, your marital status.
I'm 26 years old.There is no gap in my education other than the 9 months i i worked after graduation. I'm unmarried.

Athul94

Star Member
Dec 21, 2019
Why are you not considering EE or Provincial nominee? Just think you may be a good candidate in the pool. Since you said you have family member in Canada, if I am right.
No i dont have a family member in Canada.I said my friend is there.we applied together.

Athul94

Star Member
Dec 21, 2019
and why cant you learn it from your family??? dun just leave answers hanging there.... wtf
I want to expand this business.And if i am to better run it i have to learn about it from a learning institution rather than my family.And this is my last chance at an education and foreign exposure before i settle in my career

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
I want to expand this business.And if i am to better run it i have to learn about it from a learning institution rather than my family.And this is my last chance at an education and foreign exposure before i settle in my career
why can't you do a course in your home country?

Athul94

Star Member
Dec 21, 2019
why can't you do a course in your home country?
In my home country, there are either general management programs or Masters Programs with research focus , there are no graduate engineering programs available which focus more on practical exposure to both these fields

babsizkil

Dec 18, 2016
In my home country, there are either general management programs or Masters Programs with research focus , there are no graduate engineering programs available which focus more on practical exposure to both these fields
I am sorry to say the reasons isn't convincing. It is better to say similar program is not available in your country or the one available is not accredited/approved. Foreign exposure isn't a major reason for issuing study permit. Maybe to gain 21 century knowledge in engineering in a more advanced nation like Canada. I can go on to say that the opportunity that studying in Canada will bring after graduation is enormous.

Reactions: Athul94
Feb 7, 2020
I've got accepted into Conestoga college in Ontario.Applied for Student visa (online) on 6th nov. Got refused on 18th Nov .
Reason,
*I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
I applied for the GCMS notes and it said ,
*I have reviewed all the documentation provided for this application.Applicant has weak academic background.Based on all information in the application including the applicants language abilities, previous education, travel history, personal establishment, financial abilities and ties to home country, I am not satisfied applicant is a Bonafide student who will leave Canada at the end of the authorised stay. Application refused.
After this my consultancy told me to make some changes in my SOP and apply again offline. The second time I included the details about my family here, how i iould like to return to india to look after my family business and my family.
The documents i provided were
1) First year tution deposit receipt
2) GIC reciept
3) Parent support letter
4) SOP
I applied for a second time (offline) on Nov 25th.I got refused again on 20th Dec.The reason stated was
*Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

I would really like some help.What should i do ?My classes starts on Jan 13th

my academic profile,
10th : 98%
+2 : 88%
B.Tech (Mechanical ): 7.05 CGPA
IELTS: overall 8.0
I'm planing to do a pgdiploma in applied manufacturing management.its a 2 year program.
I completed B.tech on 2018 and have 9 months experience a safety engineer.
According to me ur SOP is not strong ... Will u pls share ur SOP ..

Athul94

Star Member
Dec 21, 2019
A quick update on the situation ,
After the second rejection when i sought professional advise i was told that the reason stated in the GCMS (notes as financial ability and ties to home country) was maybe because i haven't provided any supporting documents proving my net worth and properties i own back home. So I went ahead and procured a Net Worth Assessment Certificate from a Chartered accountant showing I had more than enough financial capability to support my studies in Canada and have several properties back home and also provided the ITR filings of my fathers income (Since he is funding my education) hoping that this would prove my ties back home. Rewrote my SOP addressing the concerns stated in the previous refusals and indicating that i have attached additional (Government verified) documents to support my claims.
Applied for the third time Under SDS category and BOOM,
Refusal again. That too just 2 days after my submission.This time also the reason stated was " i am not convinced that you will leave Canada at the end of your studies".

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
After the second rejection when i sought professional advise i was told that the reason stated in the GCMS (notes as financial ability and ties to home country) was maybe because i haven't provided any supporting documents proving my net worth and properties i own back home. So I went ahead and procured a Net Worth Assessment Certificate from a Chartered accountant showing I had more than enough financial capability to support my studies in Canada and have several properties back home and also provided the ITR filings of my fathers income (Since he is funding my education) hoping that this would prove my ties back home. Rewrote my SOP addressing the concerns stated in the previous refusals and indicating that i have attached additional (Government verified) documents to support my claims.
Refusal again. That too just 2 days after my submission.This time also the reason stated was " i am not convinced that you will leave Canada at the end of your studies".
They are worried you aren't just going for study now although rejecting in just 2 days after application is really weird did you address why you are going for the course you have chosen? And why aren't you doing it in your own country?

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
You're trying to use a study visa to stay in Canada. Visa officer is not satisfied that you will leave Canada

Athul94

Star Member
Dec 21, 2019
They are worried you aren't just going for study now although rejecting in just 2 days after application is really weird did you address why you are going for the course you have chosen? And why aren't you doing it in your own country?
yes i already adressed all their concerns in this application

fatima99

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
I was refused in 20 mins after biometrics! weird because i already have a good travel history and visitor visa for canada and usa lol

Athul94

Star Member
Dec 21, 2019
I was refused in 20 mins after biometrics! weird because i already have a good travel history and visitor visa for canada and usa lol
Sorry to hear that. Did you apply for a student visa as well? What's with these super quick refusals. I've been hearing quite a few cases lately.