+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study visa refusal

Saksham kalra

Nov 2, 2016
I have applied study permit for my brother and it was refused based on the reason below but my brother never visited canada what should i do here?
This was the second time we applied please help

On a past visit to Canada you did not comply with all conditions outlined in R183 of the
IRPR(https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/section-183.html)orwritten
on your previous Canadian Immigration document,

Any help would be appreciated

pateldeep400

Jun 23, 2022
I have applied study permit for my brother and it was refused based on the reason below but my brother never visited canada what should i do here?

On a past visit to Canada you did not comply with all conditions outlined in R183 of the
IRPR(https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/section-183.html)orwritten

same thing happen with me

crimsonquill

May 25, 2022
Raise a webform for reconsideration. Include a pdf of all passport pages or any equivalent proof that proves for sure that he's never visited the country before.

pateldeep400

Jun 23, 2022
Raise a webform for reconsideration. Include a pdf of all passport pages or any equivalent proof that proves for sure that he's never visited the country before.
Have you solved th
have anyone face this problem ever before ?

HKB_25

Aug 2, 2021
Have you solved th

have anyone face this problem ever before ?
My brother applied for study permit (SDS) india and he got refusal reason for ETA. India is not even eligible for ETA.

Refusal reason-YOU DO NOT MEET THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY TO MAKE AN APPLICATION FOR AN ELECTRONIC TRAVEL AUTHORIZATION AS PER 7.01(2) OF THE IMMIGRATION AND REFUGEE PROTECTION REGULATIONS, AS OUR RECORDS INDICATE THAT YOU DID NOT HOLD A CANADIAN TEMPORARY RESIDENT VISA AT ANY TIME DURING THE 10-YEAR PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DAY ON WHICH YOU MADE YOUR APPLICATION, OR YOU DID NOT HOLD A VALID UNITED STATES NON IMMIGRANT VISA ON THE DAY IN WHICH YOU MADE YOUR APPLICATION.”

In our case it is not possible at all. Moreover, my brother did hold visitor visa in 2017-2018. Also visited Canada for 3 weeks as well.

We have applied for reconsideration through webform on 14th June, 2022.Raised another webform on 20th June, 2022

Also called IRCC agent they said that they have forwarded the information to responsible visa office.
On 30th June we got reply on our webform-
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).​

We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that the agent who responded to you on June 20, 2022, took the appropriate actions to follow up on your request.
Due to COVID-19, IRCC is experiencing processing delays and we can't give accurate processing times for most types of applications. Our ability to review and process applications is also being affected.
Rest assured that we are making all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible, and that you will be informed when a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.​

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.​

Still waiting for their response but also re-applying on the side

Shalipriya

Nov 13, 2022
I have applied study permit . It was refused based on the reason below and iam never visited canada. what should i do here?

Anyone can help...what should I do next?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have applied study permit . It was refused based on the reason below and iam never visited canada. what should i do here?

Anyone can help...what should I do next?
What were the first reasons for refusal? So if you have never come to Canada or applied for a visa (check with your parents) then you ask for reconsideration through webform or reapply with a clear explanation that you have never visited Canada even as a minor. We see people on here who didn’t realize their parents applied for them as PR or TRV as children, were refused and didn’t know it as adults.

Shalipriya

Nov 13, 2022

Give meYour contact number

mohamuda

Dec 15, 2019
Hi all
i got study permit refusal for below reasons:
1. you dont have significant family ties outside canada
2. the purpose of your visit to canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application

what can i do please ?

michaelofficial123

Star Member
Aug 28, 2022
Hi all
i got study permit refusal for below reasons:
1. you dont have significant family ties outside canada
2. the purpose of your visit to canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application

what can i do please ?
The first reason is pretty self-explanatory. The second reason can mean a lot of things but basically your motive to choose the program at this time. Order GCMS Notes. I am really not sure how you can tackle the first reason without getting married.

Can you state your profile?