+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STUDY VISA / PERMIT FROM DUBAI - JANUARY 2020

Pretty Franca

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
I want to get all the necessary documents before applying
My affidavit of sponsorship because my husband is sponsoring my studies, so I will apply next month

Pretty Franca

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
I have a friend Who was working in Dubai, he left for his masters 20th of August.
I think they consider universities first before college and also enough money, ielts and well written Sop, strong ties from home country

Hope7

Oct 15, 2019
UAE
Visa Office......
Dubai VFS
I have a friend Who was working in Dubai, he left for his masters 20th of August.
I think they consider universities first before college and also enough money, ielts and well written Sop, strong ties from home country

Pretty Franca

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
I don't want a Gic certificate, I will present my husband's statement of account showing that I am a beneficiary of his account and also affidavit of sponsorship. I don't want to risk putting money into a foreign account

Hope7

Oct 15, 2019
UAE
Visa Office......
Dubai VFS
You are for which college? Any agents for you?

MASWERE

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
How did he apply because mine they stated in my refusal that due to my current employment status

Pretty Franca

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
No agent, I will apply myself, my friend left for her masters, university of Alberta. I was admitted into university of saktchewan

Pretty Franca

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
I will ask him how he applied because I am very sure he was working before he applied because he needed money to sponsor himself