+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Visa or MPNP?

Nick Velvet

May 17, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

I am new to this topic and I have some queries to thought to post here.

I am 26 years old and I completed my SSC (10th Grade) in 2001, then after the demise of my Father I started to work in family business, then I completed my HSSC (12th Grade) in 2005 and in 2006 a 1 Year Higher Diploma in Computer Application and then a 1 and half Year Diploma in Hotel Management in 2008. I am working as an Asst. Manager in a well reputed hotel since then.

Now I wanted to go to Canada and I have some friends there as well.

My question is that should I apply under MPNP (Which I can with 57 points) or should I go for Study Visa?

Consultants and advisers are persistent that I shouldn't apply for study visa cause this huge study gap would ruin my application.

All of you are senior members of this forum and some of you must already have passed through this state as well.

Please suggest me what should I do.

Thank you.

Nick Velvet

May 17, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As I have mentioned in my above post that I have friends in Winnipeg and I can have 2 MAS.

stmani

Sep 18, 2011
it would be better ofcourse to have nomination in hand rather a restricted study permit......

Nick Velvet

May 17, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't know why but I cannot send Private Message to anyone and "stmani" I couldn't even reply your message.