+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study visa June 2019 applicants

Ramya30

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
S
Hi, I applied on June 11th and I just got a refusal letter this morning. This is the second time and I'm feeling depressed because my course is fast approaching and I'm scared of losing my chances. Please I need help:(
SDS or non-sds?

Hassan7601

Jul 5, 2019
I applied for a study permit at the Visa office in Lahore, Pakistan on June 21st. I had done my medical upfront on June 10 and submitted a paper application. Here is my timeline:

Upfront Medical: June 10
Paper Submission of application at local VFS: June 21
Biometric enrollment: June 21
Linked online Application: June 25
Medical Status updated to passed: June 26
Medical Requested: July 7

Then when I logged in again on June 28, the medical passed just went away and it shows: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes

Now on my online account, I have received a medical request from IRCC and have 30 days. I contacted my local physician's office and they said my medical is valid for 12 months and I don't need another one. I also filled out a webform and sent an email as well to the abu dhabi office (both which can take about 3-4 weeks to receive a response even if they do).

indiagirl

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
If you applied for study visa in June, please get in here so we can discuss on the progress of our application. Thanks
Hi, have you got your final decision yet? I applied on June 20th and only got a rclecent message saying my medical has passed