+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study visa June 2019 applicants

Skulvir36

Star Member
Dec 17, 2018
I applied on the 13th of June and I got and email with status tracker Id,I have also done biometric and photographs collection.My account is showing application is being processed,how long will this application take to process?
I also applied on 13th june

Roge

Jul 1, 2019
I applied for study visa on 4th of June on the 28 of June I got the message your processed passport has been dispatched from cvo to vac. I haven't done medicals could this be visa rejected?

benygod2

Jul 19, 2016
I applied for study visa on 4th of June on the 28 of June I got the message your processed passport has been dispatched from cvo to vac. I haven't done medicals could this be visa rejected?
I do not want to sound negative but from antecedents, if you receive such a mail without getting a prior medical request and no upfront medicals attached to your application during submission, it might be a refusal. Though your case might be different, just be hopeful.

Roge

Jul 1, 2019
Tnks for ur advice. I guess they will notify me to come n pick up the passport right!!

Joy-c

Jul 2, 2019
Hi, I applied on June 11th and I just got a refusal letter this morning. This is the second time and I'm feeling depressed because my course is fast approaching and I'm scared of losing my chances. Please I need help:(

Joy-c

Jul 2, 2019
I applied on the 13th of June and I got and email with status tracker Id,I have also done biometric and photographs collection.My account is showing application is being processed,how long will this application take to process?
Approximately 3weeks

Parmeetkaur

May 7, 2019
Hi, I applied on June 11th and I just got a refusal letter this morning. This is the second time and I'm feeling depressed because my course is fast approaching and I'm scared of losing my chances. Please I need help:(
What is the ground of refusal?