+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study visa from UAE

Harshvardh

Aug 29, 2021
Has anyone recently received a successful study permit from UAE for Jan 2021 intake? For Master study. Please share your experience because I heard that applying from here is high risk of rejection. I'm from India I'm working here . My Wife wants to go for study, I am confused whether we should apply from here all India. Your response would be highly appreciate.

FahadSINP

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
Has anyone recently received a successful study permit from UAE for Jan 2021 intake? For Master study. Please share your experience because I heard that applying from here is high risk of rejection. I'm from India I'm working here . My Wife wants to go for study, I am confused whether we should apply from here all India. Your response would be highly appreciate.
Don't even think of applying from UAE. Apply from India.

The rejection rate due to your temporary immigration status in UAE is very high.

Ulfat Ali

Aug 17, 2022
Hi & Salam,
I am a citizen of Pakistan, and my family and I have lived in Dubai for 4 years. Can anyone please assist me with how to apply for GIC-Canada? I have been accepted to a Canadian university for a Master's degree and am considering applying for my study permit with my family. According to what I've heard, it should come from a Pakistani bank account. If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance

UU JH

Oct 31, 2022
Hi & Salam,
I am a citizen of Pakistan, and my family and I have lived in Dubai for 4 years. Can anyone please assist me with how to apply for GIC-Canada? I have been accepted to a Canadian university for a Master's degree and am considering applying for my study permit with my family. According to what I've heard, it should come from a Pakistani bank account. If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance

You can apply for GIC from any UAE bank. In fact it is safer to apply from UAE. Since you reside in UAE, mostly you will be applying for study permit from UAE, and will be showing available funds for your study in UAE, it is better to apply from UAE.

Go for CIBC. You can make wire transfer in AED. It is a quick and very easy process. You will get all information on CIBC website.

Ulfat Ali

Aug 17, 2022
Thank You very much for the information
So that's mean I can carry forward my application process from Dubai it will be considered as NON-SDS
If you don't mind may I ask you if are you a consultant or if you have applied for your own anything related to Canada?

UU JH

Oct 31, 2022
Thank You very much for the information
So that's mean I can carry forward my application process from Dubai it will be considered as NON-SDS
If you don't mind may I ask you if are you a consultant or if you have applied for your own anything related to Canada?
Yes from Dubai, Non-SDS, medical not required for UAE residents, only biometrics required for which you will get an instruction letter once application is submitted.

I have applied for myself from UAE.

Ulfat Ali

Aug 17, 2022
Okay the upfront medical is also not required I was just checking that brother what's your visa status did you get your study permit how long it took and is there any rejection I heard from UAE it always rejects what're your views on this

UU JH

Oct 31, 2022
Okay the upfront medical is also not required I was just checking that brother what's your visa status did you get your study permit how long it took and is there any rejection I heard from UAE it always rejects what're your views on this
Not required.
Yes, got. (AD VO follows the processing time shown on website, check it when you apply)
It is nothing like that. Your documents should be complete and correct information should be provided. And it is always better to apply from where you are to not complicate things.

Ulfat Ali

Aug 17, 2022
Okay Thanks a lot Brother GOD BLESS YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND HELP PRAY FOR ME TOO AS I AM GOING TO LODGE MY APPLICATION THIS MONTH END