+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study visa from Saud Arabia please gather here

mash343

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Hey guyz, please gather here and share your info on your visa timeline ,if you have submitted your visa from Saudi Arabia..

Thank you

Lahore123

Oct 26, 2020
Initially i applied on 6th july and gave biometrics as well in aug i thnk but in first week of September my case was refused on the basis of immigration status. Now i have applied again and present status of application is "reviewing eligibility status"

Reactions: mash343

aalqaissi

Dec 13, 2018
Master program 2021 Winter intake, Visa application submitted on 5th of August, passport request received on 19th of November. Passport received from vfs on 5th of December.

mash343

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Received my OPR on Dec 16th, submitted my Passport to VFS on 22nd Dec.
Timeline :
- Resubmitted Visa on September 21
- Medical cleared in 2or 3 days of submission
- Biometrics already given before ,
- Additional docs requested on 28th Sept (Local ID and stuff)
- BVL on 15th Nov
- OPR on 16th Dec

OPR delayed as my school was not on dli list..

Hope you guyz get it very soon, All the best to you all guyz..

mash343

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Master program 2021 Winter intake, Visa application submitted on 5th of August, passport request received on 19th of November. Passport received from vfs on 5th of December.
Bro could you please tell how long did it take for you to get back the passport, when did you submit the passport to vfs ?

Arr123

Jun 19, 2020
Received my OPR on Dec 16th, submitted my Passport to VFS on 22nd Dec.
Timeline :
- Resubmitted Visa on September 21
- Medical cleared in 2or 3 days of submission
- Biometrics already given before ,
- Additional docs requested on 28th Sept (Local ID and stuff)
- BVL on 15th Nov
- OPR on 16th Dec

OPR delayed as my school was not on dli list..

Hope you guyz get it very soon, All the best to you all guyz..
hello,
could i know how yu sent the passport, did yu go to the vfs and if it was courier could you tell me the process. thank you

asadsaifi

Dec 29, 2020
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2020
Hi everyone,

I am an Indian national living in Saudi Arabia and I have applied for my study permit on October 1, 2020(Non-SDS). I completed my biometrics on October 4, 2020. They asked for additional documents(Iqama and Letter of Employment) and I submitted them on October 12, 2020. Since then there is no update.

mash343

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
hello,
could i know how you sent the passport, did yu go to the vfs and if it was courier could you tell me the process. thank you
You have to send your passport through courier, if you visit nearby vfs office or call the vfs , they will send you the details of it.

1) you have to make a DD of 103 riyal from ur bank , like a bank draft and a form which is sent in by them , fill that form along with that attach your correspondence letter which has the OPR request on it , and send it to your nearest VFS center.

2) it takes a week's time max to get it stamped.

All the best