+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study visa from Saud Arabia please gather here

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Hi everyone,

I am an Indian national living in Saudi Arabia and I have applied for my study permit on October 1, 2020(Non-SDS). I completed my biometrics on October 4, 2020. They asked for additional documents(Iqama and Letter of Employment) and I submitted them on October 12, 2020. Since then there is no update.
What is the status of each of your process ? Review started? Medical requested ? Status of Background check ? based on that people can suggest where your file stands.

asadsaifi

Dec 29, 2020
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2020
Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • October 12, 2020 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • October 4, 2020 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Arr123

Jun 19, 2020
You have to send your passport through courier, if you visit nearby vfs office or call the vfs , they will send you the details of it.

1) you have to make a DD of 103 riyal from ur bank , like a bank draft and a form which is sent in by them , fill that form along with that attach your correspondence letter which has the OPR request on it , and send it to your nearest VFS center.

2) it takes a week's time max to get it stamped.

All the best
Thank you.