+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study visa from Pretoria

Tchio90

Dec 13, 2014
Hey, guy. I apply from Pretoria on the 2nd December and received and email for additional document 3 weeks ago, and I submit those documents this week will keep you update of the outcome. My new intake is on the 28 April, we have a whatsapp group so PM me your number and I will ad you.
Regards
Cedric

thabish

Apr 11, 2015
Hi all..

Applied online in the last week of March 2015 for Canadian study permit. Submitted upfront medicals.Medical status changed to passed a week later. Waiting since...September intake....fingers crossed!

JON1234

Apr 12, 2015
Hey guys

Are you applying Online or through VFS

My wife will apply Online, I have heard is much faster, that within 1 month we should have it all sorted.

I am not sure it is a good idea to apply through another country. How will you prove your attachments to South Africa?

Good luck!

camani

Oct 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JON1234 said:
Hey guys

Are you applying Online or through VFS

My wife will apply Online, I have heard is much faster, that within 1 month we should have it all sorted.

I am not sure it is a good idea to apply through another country. How will you prove your attachments to South Africa?

Good luck!
yes applying online is good, it doesnt makes application to be conclusive within 1 month thou in SA. althou cic advise some other applicant from other country other than SA to apply via online.

where u from? yes applying from country different from home country can be difficult sometimes, because you need to prove your ties to the country of residency and most applicant dont have ties to country of residency but home country. if u from one of the southern africa , its good thou as u all use cic pretoria.

JON1234

Apr 12, 2015
camani said:
yes applying online is good, it doesnt makes application to be conclusive within 1 month thou in SA. althou cic advise some other applicant from other country other than SA to apply via online.

where u from? yes applying from country different from home country can be difficult sometimes, because you need to prove your ties to the country of residency and most applicant dont have ties to country of residency but home country. if u from one of the southern africa , its good thou as u all use cic pretoria.
Hi there, thanks for your comments.

I live in Cape Town and I am married to a South African. She is applying for a Student Permit and I will apply for a Open Working Permit through her. We both have worked here for 1 year and 6 months. We don't own property in South Africa but we are both well employed and have more than enough funds for her studies in Canada. My Spousal Visa + Working Permit expires in September 2017. My wife's course ends in December 2016.

I am from Brazil

Yes, I have some ties to Brazil but then my wife wouldn't have. As an international couple we will face this problem here and there.

I am a little concerned about the timing. In Brazil is taking about 1 month max for the Online Application. I have heard that is taking quite long in Pretoria, is that right?

I believe that our strongest ties is our love for Cape Town. We actually want to return after the course and start our own company here.

Thanks for replying

Jonathan

camani

Oct 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JON1234 said:
Hi there, thanks for your comments.

I live in Cape Town and I am married to a South African. She is applying for a Student Permit and I will apply for a Open Working Permit through her. We both have worked here for 1 year and 6 months. We don't own property in South Africa but we are both well employed and have more than enough funds for her studies in Canada. My Spousal Visa + Working Permit expires in September 2017. My wife's course ends in December 2016.

I am from Brazil

Yes, I have some ties to Brazil but then my wife wouldn't have. As an international couple we will face this problem here and there.

You welcome Jonathan. its me steve on the watsapp group.

i will say try apply online through brazil ,attach all neccessary document home and away. you guys stand a chance but for quick response go for brazil as your wife got PR there. they will treat applications same way and same processing time.

I am a little concerned about the timing. In Brazil is taking about 1 month max for the Online Application. I have heard that is taking quite long in Pretoria, is that right?

I believe that our strongest ties is our love for Cape Town. We actually want to return after the course and start our own company here.

Thanks for replying

Jonathan

a2015

Mar 31, 2015
Hi Pretoria group you all very quite.
I would like to inform you that by the grace of Allah I have received my passport back with student visa stamped today.
May Allah help us all.

Root03

May 16, 2015
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
Interview........
N/A
a2015 said:
Hi Pretoria group you all very quite.
I would like to inform you that by the grace of Allah I have received my passport back with student visa stamped today.
May Allah help us all.
Thank god :) applied on 13th Of April 2015 :) waiting:) congrats :)! . So it took exactly 2 months right?

thabish

Apr 11, 2015
@ a2015

Congrats.

When did you apply? Are you South African? Online or on paper application? Medical requested? If so, when? Police clearance? Did you provide proof you were returning? What did you provide for your proof of funds? Did you pay your fees in advance?

a2015

Mar 31, 2015
thabish said:
@ a2015

Congrats.

When did you apply? Are you South African? Online or on paper application? Medical requested? If so, when? Police clearance? Did you provide proof you were returning? What did you provide for your proof of funds? Did you pay your fees in advance?
1. In 2nd week March 2. I am not South African 3. Paper application submitted at VFS 4. Medical request in 3 week of April 5. Police clearance submitted with application 6. Yes, it was in the SOP 7. Yes my dad is my sponsor. 8. No fees paid in advance.
Hope you get all the answer's.
Best of luck