+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Visa Denial

arije

Apr 22, 2019
Visa Office......
LAGOS
{;ease assist, how can i tackle these issue before reapplying . my application was refused based on the following grounds

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history. • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit. • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

Fabiog

Mar 22, 2017
Hi,
first you must tell us about yourself.
1. what is your highest level of education and which course are you applying to in canada?
2. How much financial resources did you submit in the application?

Iamdoyin

May 16, 2019
Hi,
first you must tell us about yourself.
1. what is your highest level of education and which course are you applying to in canada?
2. How much financial resources did you submit in the application?
Hello I got denied with the first reason, I've a Bsc in agriculture and I applied for a diploma in aircraft maintenance engineer.

5urinder

May 13, 2019
India
Hello I got denied with the first reason, I've a Bsc in agriculture and I applied for a diploma in aircraft maintenance engineer.
Sorry to hear that but u choose a different course which is not relevant to your previous education so I think that's why they denied you.

Reactions: Evankc

5urinder

May 13, 2019
India
So it's not possible to start a new career in another field
Well I don't know much about that maybe others can help. As much I know, visa officers want relation between your previous education and the course you're going to pursue. Otherwise they will just deny the case by stating that your course is irrelevant or it doesn't not value your previous education.

Patel Keyur

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Well I don't know much about that maybe others can help. As much I know, visa officers want relation between your previous education and the course you're going to pursue. Otherwise they will just deny the case by stating that your course is irrelevant or it doesn't not value your previous education.
Hello, can i do masters in mechanical engineering after bachelor in aeronautical field???

Panii

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
So it's not possible to start a new career in another field
Hi, actually you can. However, you need to explain it very well on your SOP as to why the change in career path. You need to have a strong SOP for that one