+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study visa and spouse open work permit

AzminAdeel

Sep 6, 2020
Guys!

Today I and my husband got this email;
These medical instructions are being issued as your immigration application has reached the stage where medical
examination results are now required.

Can anyone please suggest which stage is this?

Last edited:

EsterO

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
Guys!

Today I and my husband got this email;
These medical instructions are being issued as your immigration application has reached the stage where medical
examination results are now required.

Can anyone please suggest which stage is this?
That means they are in the process of approving your study permit applications. Please I have a question...currently applying for my second study permit as I had to return due to family emergencies to be with my kids. My question is I am thinking of applying with my children and spouse or maybe just my children so I will not get into the initial situation. I hope this is a wise decision. Did you just apply for you and your spouse? I need encouragement

AzminAdeel

Sep 6, 2020
That means they are in the process of approving your study permit applications. Please I have a question...currently applying for my second study permit as I had to return due to family emergencies to be with my kids. My question is I am thinking of applying with my children and spouse or maybe just my children so I will not get into the initial situation. I hope this is a wise decision. Did you just apply for you and your spouse? I need encouragement
Applied for spouse and myself

Reactions: EsterO