+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study visa after MBA

Varun chauhan

Mar 3, 2022
I had done master in marketing . 5 years experience in india. Looking for sept. Intake 2022 . Under SDS program IELTS general score is valid for study visa with 6 band each . Suggest college and university is accepting this score in alberta , manitoba , nova scotia.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I had done master in marketing . 5 years experience in india. Looking for sept. Intake 2022 . Under SDS program IELTS general score is valid for study visa with 6 band each . Suggest college and university is accepting this score in alberta , manitoba , nova scotia.
You will need to research schools based on your undergrad grades and GMAT scores too, not just IELTS. Those provinces only have a couple of universities with MBA programs so easy to research.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Very tough to find a program that will lead to career progression after MBA. Depends on your work and education history. The fact that your IELTS scores are so low will also be problematic. You should repeat.

shikha.sharma

Mar 26, 2022
There are many options are available for you. General IELTS exam is not accepted by colleges and universities so for study visa first you should have to give IELTS exam in academic module. After that you can apply for study visa in Canada.

MNJ

Star Member
Feb 15, 2022
Contact Cape Breton University