Nlehal

Star Member
Jan 31, 2017
Hello,
Need help.

Background
Study- Master of Commerce (2017)
Work Experience: Accounting (6 Years)

Applied for Study Visa: Project Management and Professioanl Communication at McEwan University.
Visa refused due to : Chosen program and intent based on previous education and work history.

Please Recommend what course should i take, want to re-apply.

Thank you

Nlehal

Star Member
Jan 31, 2017
GCMS notes

"Client would like to study Project Management and Professional Communication. Client has Master of Commerce.

Chosen program and course content at the college level at such expense appears illogical/redundant In Ilght of the applicant's reported scholarly/work history, thus the proposed program does not adequate ly demonstrate a logical progression of studies, hence Iam not satisfied that applicant would not have already achieved the benefits of this program.

Applicant has not satisfied me that the course of study is reasonable given the high cost of

international study in Canada when weighed against the potential career/employment benefits and taking into account local options for similar studies. On balance, Iam not satisfied that the applicant

is a genuine student who will depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for their stay. Application refused as per R216 (1) (b). Refusal letter sent to applicant."

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello,
Need help.

Background
Study- Master of Commerce (2017)
Work Experience: Accounting (6 Years)

Applied for Study Visa: Project Management and Professioanl Communication at McEwan University.
Visa refused due to : Chosen program and intent based on previous education and work history.

Please Recommend what course should i take, want to re-apply.

Thank you
Pick a progam that is directly related to your past education and work experience. It should be at the post-graduate level at a minimum. Another Master's or a PhD would make your application even stronger.

Reactions: Nlehal