+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study visa after 12th

Jun 2, 2018
sir,
I have great interest in photography,videography and wanted to go in this carrier proffesionally.
as i have just completed my 12th in p.c.m (non medical) with 63% in cbse board in 2018 marks ( maths =42, phy =74, chem 64 ,english 60, phy edu 73) and 10th with 79% in icse board in 2016, but i have no background in field related to photography or videography. And my ielts result is 6 overall (reading 6.5 , listening 6 ,writing 6, speaking 6). Is there chances that i could visa for this or i choose some course releated to my studies and change after landing in canada. thank you sir

stevesmiths

May 28, 2018
Now a days photography has became common hobby for most of the students, as it is very interesting and enthusiastic field. If you are a creative thinker and if you have great imagination power, then you can be successful in this field.I feel there is no problem with your IELTS score, however it depends on the university you choose, the only thing is you may not get admission in top universities, and coming to your background subjects they are not a major problem, my suggestion is to select a university and check the admission requirements with the university admission officer.