+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study refusal

Eto'o

Mar 17, 2021
You are 30 with high school education and applying for associate of arts. What school? How will taking this degree help your career in Cameroon if you are a teacher now in Laos. It is a general arts degree with few career prospects. VO doesn’t believe you are a genuine student and will return to Cameroon. If you are a teacher then an arts degree doesn’t expand or improve your current occupation.
I applied for Bussiness administration and the college said due to the fact that I didn't have ordinary level maths, I can study Associate of Arts degree then from there I will proceed with my business administration

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I applied for Bussiness administration and the college said due to the fact that I didn't have ordinary level maths, I can study Associate of Arts degree then from there I will proceed with my business administration
What school? But you are applying for a study permit for an associate of arts not business. How will your arts degree give you a higher paying job and better career in Cameroon? You live in Laos so officers don’t think you will return to Cameroon and are not a genuine student.

Eto'o

Mar 17, 2021
What school? But you are applying for a study permit for an associate of arts not business. How will your arts degree give you a higher paying job and better career in Cameroon? You live in Laos so officers don’t think you will return to Cameroon and are not a genuine student.
The school is Okanagan college

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
The school is Okanagan college
Ok so you need to show how the degree will help your career. Why do you need to go to Okanagan College for an associate degree. An arts degree can be taken anywhere. You don’t need to come to canada and spend tens of thousands of dollars (your savings). Tuition is most likely around $28k plust $20k for two years of living expenses. This is all your savings so how much more will you make in Cameroon after spending $50k.

Eto'o

Mar 17, 2021
Ok so you need to show how the degree will help your career. Why do you need to go to Okanagan College for an associate degree. An arts degree can be taken anywhere. You don’t need to come to canada and spend tens of thousands of dollars (your savings). Tuition is most likely around $28k plust $20k for two years of living expenses. This is all your savings so how much more will you make in Cameroon after spending $50k.
Can I write new statement of purpose analysing all these?

Eto'o

Mar 17, 2021
Order GCMS notes to get full reasons. Yes, you need to address each refusal reason.
h
Please when I want to reapply , do I need to submit all documents again like statement of account, letter of acceptance etc ? If yes , do I need to get a new statement of account , GIC ??

Bsingh2109

Oct 28, 2021
what you feel about my profile @Naturegrl,just need an opinion.
Study: Higher secondary (2009).
Working from 2012-2021( 2012-2018-india//2018-2021-QATAR)
IELTS: R-6.5//W-6.5//S-7//L-7.5///overall-7
Paid one year fee to University of Regina-20,500 CAD.
Paid GIC CAD 10000.
Show money around CAD 8000.plus wife will be keep not joining in Canada ,she will be keep working in QATAR.
course applied BA(no major selected-university of Regina)
1. filed application on:13th OCT
2.Medical upfront.
3.Biometric done in QATAR-24th OCT

so what do you think about my profile....

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
what you feel about my profile @Naturegrl,just need an opinion.
Study: Higher secondary (2009).
Working from 2012-2021( 2012-2018-india//2018-2021-QATAR)
IELTS: R-6.5//W-6.5//S-7//L-7.5///overall-7
Paid one year fee to University of Regina-20,500 CAD.
Paid GIC CAD 10000.
Show money around CAD 8000.plus wife will be keep not joining in Canada ,she will be keep working in QATAR.
course applied BA(no major selected-university of Regina)
1. filed application on:13th OCT
2.Medical upfront.
3.Biometric done in QATAR-24th OCT

so what do you think about my profile....
How many years is your program If you only have $18k? How will a general BA help your career in India. What are your ties to India? What is your immigration status?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
h
Please when I want to reapply , do I need to submit all documents again like statement of account, letter of acceptance etc ? If yes , do I need to get a new statement of account , GIC ??
Yes your POF must be from the last 4 months.

Bsingh2109

Oct 28, 2021
How many years is your program If you only have $18k? How will a general BA help your career in India. What are your ties to India? What is your immigration status?
I took a 4 years degree.
Iam in Qatar on working visa from 3.5 years.
My wife is working in Qatar.
My parents live in India.
My Wife will be Supporting me financially

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
So you mean i should have 80k cad in my account.
No but how will you pay for it. Your wife ”supporting” you is not considered as officers want to see liquid funds. If your tuition is $25k per year that is $100k plus $40k living expenses. That is a lot of money for a general arts degree. Again you may be approved so wait.

Bsingh2109

Oct 28, 2021
No but how will you pay for it. Your wife ”supporting” you is not considered as officers want to see liquid funds. If your tuition is $25k per year that is $100k plus $40k living expenses. That is a lot of money for a general arts degree. Again you may be approved so wait.
Her salary is around 25k cad a year