+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study refusal

Eto'o

Mar 17, 2021
Hi all , please I need help how to go about the following statements on mentioned on my study permit refusal inorder to reapply .

1. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay , as stipulated in 216(1) of IRPR, based on your history.

2. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.

3. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

4. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

5. I am not satisfied that your proposed studies are reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment or your future prospects and plans.

Please how can I go about the above mentioned?

Bsingh2109

Oct 28, 2021
Did you have any gap in your st
Hi all , please I need help how to go about the following statements on mentioned on my study permit refusal inorder to reapply .

1. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay , as stipulated in 216(1) of IRPR, based on your history.

2. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.

3. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

4. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

5. I am not satisfied that your proposed studies are reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment or your future prospects and plans.

Please how can I go about the above mentioned?
did you have any gap in your studies

Eto'o

Mar 17, 2021
1.So u filed it under NON SDS category.
2.And did you paid your tution fee for the full year or only deposit fee.
3. Did you paid your GIC cad 10,000.
1. I don't know what is NON SDS category
2. I paid only deposit fee
3.Yes, I did pay my GIC cad 10,000

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
What is your full profile - age, education, job now, program applied for, funds, IELTs, country of residence, citizenship etc. Seems like you don’t live in your home country and officers don’t believe their are job prospects are good when you return home.

Eto'o

Mar 17, 2021
What is your full profile - age, education, job now, program applied for, funds, IELTs, country of residence, citizenship etc. Seems like you don’t live in your home country and officers don’t believe their are job prospects are good when you return home.
- Education :High school graduate
- Job now : Teacher
- Program applied : Associate of Arts
- funds : 46,000Cad
- IELTS : No
-Country of residence : Laos
- Citizenship : Cameroonian

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
- Education :High school graduate
- Job now : Teacher
- Program applied : Associate of Arts
- funds : 46,000Cad
- IELTS : No
-Country of residence : Laos
- Citizenship : Cameroonian
You are 30 with high school education and applying for associate of arts. What school? How will taking this degree help your career in Cameroon if you are a teacher now in Laos. It is a general arts degree with few career prospects. VO doesn’t believe you are a genuine student and will return to Cameroon. If you are a teacher then an arts degree doesn’t expand or improve your current occupation.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Associate of arts degrees don’t exist in Canada except in private universities. Is the school UCW? If so that is the problem and UCW is a degree mill for international students. Go to a public university like University of British Columbia, and take a full degree.