+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STUDY PROCESS INQUIRY

katrinmelani

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
Philippines
Category........
Hello my name is Katrin from the Philippines. I am looking forward to Study in Canada. I only know one raltive in Canada which is my second cousin but I am not sure if that will help. I graduated as Bachelor of Science in Tourism Management a 4 years degree here in the Philippines. I am planning to study/ work in Canada so I can have an opportunity to live there someday.

1.1 What will be the estimated budget so I can study in Canada?

1.2 If I will live in my cousin's house will that be okay as my expenses for living?

1.3 What course will be the most cheapest one to apply for?

1.4 How can I study/work so I can support myself while sutdying there?

Vistan

Dec 3, 2019
Hello my name is Katrin from the Philippines. I am looking forward to Study in Canada. I only know one raltive in Canada which is my second cousin but I am not sure if that will help. I graduated as Bachelor of Science in Tourism Management a 4 years degree here in the Philippines. I am planning to study/ work in Canada so I can have an opportunity to live there someday.

1.2 If I will live in my cousin's house will that be okay as my expenses for living?

Too many questions.. you can get the answer of your living expenses canada.ca website of canadian govt. and about you can search on google you will need to visit websites of institutions and will need to look for their tution fees. You cam go for Pg diploma or masters in hospitality but pg diploma can be cheaper than masters as per your requirement.
All the best.

katrinmelani

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
Philippines
Category........
Too many questions.. you can get the answer of your living expenses canada.ca website of canadian govt. and about you can search on google you will need to visit websites of institutions and will need to look for their tution fees. You cam go for Pg diploma or masters in hospitality but pg diploma can be cheaper than masters as per your requirement.
All the best.
Well I really appreciate this. thank you so much :)

Shlokwow

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019

1.1) 20000ca$ minimum budget
1.2) if he lives near your college, only then it can help..
1.3) you should apply for the course related to your field, which is at least of 2 year. It will be considered very beneficial if so.
1.4) while studying you can work 20hrs a week to support yourself. Minimum wages are from 11-15$ as per your province!

You should check out the college websites for the reference of course.

katrinmelani

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
Philippines
Category........
1.1) 20000ca$ minimum budget
1.2) if he lives near your college, only then it can help..
1.3) you should apply for the course related to your field, which is at least of 2 year. It will be considered very beneficial if so.
1.4) while studying you can work 20hrs a week to support yourself. Minimum wages are from 11-15$ as per your province!

You should check out the college websites for the reference of course.
This is truly a great help. Thank you so much.
My cousin actually works as a teacher in a school. And in what aspect can he help me? :)

Shlokwow

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
This is truly a great help. Thank you so much.
My cousin actually works as a teacher in a school. And in what aspect can he help me? :)
A shared accommodation can be helpful, as it reduces lots of expenses. But you have to make sure that he lives near your college.

Which intake are you planning to go?
See this is one good college. https://www.sait.ca/programs-and-courses check out courses, if any of them is related to you. Like this you can search the programs from college websites.

katrinmelani

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
Philippines
Category........
A shared accommodation can be helpful, as it reduces lots of expenses. But you have to make sure that he lives near your college.

Which intake are you planning to go?
See this is one good college. https://www.sait.ca/programs-and-courses check out courses, if any of them is related to you. Like this you can search the programs from college websites.

So with that means.. I can lessen the show money I need to show them?