+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Plan / SOP / Statement of Purpose, is it compulsory ????

ishanfication

Star Member
Dec 31, 2013
mead said:
why not? it shouldn't hurt ur application . I guess ur from india then none of the check lists ask for SOP but we still add them to improve our odds.
i believe Bachelors
I am planning to do a 2 yr post grad in business admin . I am 25 already masters in management and have 1 yr wrk experience . Now, Should I add SOP as cz my purpose too is to get quality education as I am out of touch and in INDIA you dont follow what books say . I have planned for phd .. This course will be help as well as I will bale to get letter of recomendations frm teachers .DO , u think I should mention this ...?? Will it improve my chances ??

Hpanjola69

Star Member
Feb 17, 2014
How can you refuse me on the basis of information, which you have not asked me to provide? Let say you want to refuse me on family ties.I may have them but I did not mentioned because you did not asked me. Isn't it like someone asked me ''How are you'' and I reply I am good followed by and my brother is also good, my mum is fantastic. Isn't it It sounds to me confusion created by cheap immigration consultants.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
Hpanjola69 said:
How can you refuse me on the basis of information, which you have not asked me to provide? Let say you want to refuse me on family ties.I may have them but I did not mentioned because you did not asked me. Isn't it like someone asked me ''How are you'' and I reply I am good followed by and my brother is also good, my mum is fantastic. Isn't it It sounds to me confusion created by cheap immigration consultants.
well family information is required in ur application form.....so u have to declare ur immediate family in that section. If u have immediate family in canada on PR/citizenship that may suggest u may prefer to immigrate to canada ......there have been many rejections which have stated this reason for rejection ..this reason may not be the only factor but over all it puts ur application at a risk..again if u have family in canada u cant do anything about it .u just have to make ur other profile stronger.

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You have a chance if you could prove in SOP :) that you need PG after Masters for your current and future career in your current occupation.

I HAVE checklist given by Visa Office and it is written in it.
About a letter of employment or that employer will have to take you back after graduation?

No they should not have any doubt because am submitting my registered company documents as a proof that i will return to my country to expand my business.
If you have a stable, ready to expand business why would you need an employer at all?

shivu107

Aug 10, 2017
Hello frnds

Can anyone share sample sop of theirs..I need to apply for business program can anyone given sample regarding that.