+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Plan and SOP

Richy2

Star Member
May 13, 2019
What is the difference between the two. In the list of documents, I was asked to present Study plan which answers some questions and that is what I did. I did not add SOP. Can that affect my application and if yes I can still draft it and get it to them, that if its not too late. Am from Ghana and I did a paper base application.
Immediate response will be helpful.

Richy2

Star Member
May 13, 2019
I need help .please
What is the difference between the two. In the list of documents, I was asked to present Study plan which answers some questions and that is what I did. I did not add SOP. Can that affect my application and if yes I can still draft it and get it to them, that if its not too late. Am from Ghana and I did a paper base application.

Bhavna$Patel

May 30, 2019
Hey, SOP(Statement Of Purpose is the most important part of a Visa Application! Visa Officer gets to know what are you planning to do through your SOP only. I advice that you write your SOP as soon as possible and submit it along with your application. It must not be more than 1 and