+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit

Rhodaekeyede

May 11, 2020
Hello guys please can someone relate with me here, I have applied for a study permit in February 15 2020 in Canada and my school is starting 19th of this month of May. Till date I have not heard from the immigration, it state that *We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you* I have paid my fees and my school has instructed that we can differ my admission if I don’t get any visa. My classes is starting online now but without a visa I cannot proceed. What do I do. Sincerely I am confuse, is anyone here with such situations kindly share help please

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello guys please can someone relate with me here, I have applied for a study permit in February 15 2020 in Canada and my school is starting 19th of this month of May. Till date I have not heard from the immigration, it state that *We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you* I have paid my fees and my school has instructed that we can differ my admission if I don’t get any visa. My classes is starting online now but without a visa I cannot proceed. What do I do. Sincerely I am confuse, is anyone here with such situations kindly share help please
Defer your admission until the fall.

Rhodaekeyede

May 11, 2020
Defer your admission until the fall.
Thanks, but if I differ the admission to fall what now happen to the visa application already with the Canadian immigation. Am I going to apply again or I will keep waiting for this pending application with the Canadian immigration . Kindly advise

TwizereBertin

May 11, 2020
we have some question even don’t know what going on

indsaurav

Oct 22, 2019
I've applied in march I have same issue. I haven't get visa yet so I got differed my intake to Fall. And now i'm stuck with how to update my new LOA in GC key account. You should ask your college about differ to fall intake. It's better to go in fall intake.

indsaurav

Oct 22, 2019
Thanks, but if I differ the admission to fall what now happen to the visa application already with the Canadian immigation. Am I going to apply again or I will keep waiting for this pending application with the Canadian immigration . Kindly advise
You can inform ircc about your defer i think they have some provision cause there are lot of students like us. Just keep them updated about your intake. So you don't give them chance to reject your application. Keep your hope high.

Rhodaekeyede

May 11, 2020
You can inform ircc about your defer i think they have some provision cause there are lot of students like us. Just keep them updated about your intake. So you don't give them chance to reject your application. Keep your hope high.
Yeah... thanks for the advice

Sandpiper4

Mar 14, 2020
If your classes will be online you should be able to proceed isn't that correct? I am in the same boat. I applied for a study permit on March 20 and have heard nothing back from IRCC. My classes start in September, but they have been moved online. I am planning to start my program online from home if I must and hope that the permit is granted prior to the start of the second semester in December of 2020.

Ramesh Barua

May 24, 2020
Hi guys. Can anybody please clarify this doubt, Will I be approved a Canadian study permit if my IELTS score is 6.5 with one module 5.5. I have already got accepted in a university. Anybody please?

kunaln53

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
Hi guys. Can anybody please clarify this doubt, Will I be approved a Canadian study permit if my IELTS score is 6.5 with one module 5.5. I have already got accepted in a university. Anybody please?
FOr Visa- Cant apply for SDS. For University/College - Refer their requirements

Rhodaekeyede

May 11, 2020
Can anyone relate to this because I applied for a student permit and I got this response below

• At a prior refusal, you were found inadmissible to Canada for misrepresentation. In accordance with paragraph 40(2)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA), you remain inadmissible for a period of five years from the date of your prior refusal or from the date a previous removal order was enforced.