+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit

Mar 10, 2020
Category........
STUDY
I am from India and I have applied for study permit and my application is refused before interview process and the reasons they have given are:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications,
previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment/available financial
resources, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

Please advice what to do next?

Saadarif111

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
I am from India and I have applied for study permit and my application is refused before interview process and the reasons they have given are:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications,
previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment/available financial

You need to work on your case.

What's your profile?

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
What?
Please elaborate it.
You provided zero information, how will anyone provide you with an answer.

Based on your first post, it appears you have the intention to not leave Canada at the end of your temporary stay, given the documents you have submitted.

Saadarif111

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
Please share your academic profile. Course in which you have enrolled. What ties do you have with your country of citizenship and residence? Do you have any gaps in your education? What are your overall career / academic goals?

Mar 10, 2020
Category........
STUDY
I have completed class 12 in 2015 .
And I have enrolled in undergraduate course.
Academic goal is to study medicine.

Mar 10, 2020
Category........
STUDY
I have not given TOEFL or IELTS as my application doesn't require any of these test as per university guidelines.

Naijaboy

Dec 29, 2019
Good Mr khubaib....but are you fluent with English as a language...cause I presumed you to be from India..then if you are you don't need an English exam so far you completed your grade 10-12 in a recognized school with English as the written and spoken language..

Mar 10, 2020
Category........
STUDY
I have completed my class10 and 12 in recognize school having mode of intstructions English including writing and speaking.

Saadarif111

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
Why not improve your application and increase the chances of study permit?

I assume that you have applied via non-SDS route since that does not require IELTS.

What were you doing in your gap from 2015 to 2019? Do you have any employment or engagement in personal business?

Just a suggestion, apply via SDS route and write a strong SOP to increase your chances of getting the visa.

OR, get in touch with some reputable consultant to improve your case.

Mohan532

Mar 5, 2020

You can order CAIPS notes, it will help you. Search this forum for how to apply it.

Naijaboy

Dec 29, 2019

What school and wat course??

Saadarif111

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
I want to register in biochemistry program please advice how to register in it.
Have a look across the courses offered by universities and colleges in Canada.

Consider your past academics and future goals while selecting the course.

Also, have your budget and timeline in place.

If you don't have time in scrolling and browsing through the internet then better get the services from a reputed consultant.