+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit

LSomowunmi9

Aug 13, 2019
What is post-secondary classified as, in my level of study option in application for study permit made outside canada?
I'm confused

Diar

Aug 21, 2019
Hello everybody,
I applied to extend my study permit. My Visa will be expired in the next two weeks should i wait to get my extended study permit or submit a new application to extend my Visa?

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Hello everybody,
I applied to extend my study permit. My Visa will be expired in the next two weeks should i wait to get my extended study permit or submit a new application to extend my Visa?
Trv is only required for travel back to Canada you dont need it to be valid to stay here legally.
Also you cant apply for it without the new study permit so you need to wait.

Reactions: Diar

Diar

Aug 21, 2019
Trv is only required for travel back to Canada you dont need it to be valid to stay here legally.
Also you cant apply for it without the new study permit so you need to wait.
Thank you so much I appreciate your time and answer.

Arwa1

Aug 23, 2019
Hi people, is there anyone who has an idea regarding this,
I applied for September Term and I got my visa approved just yestarday!! and I am not ready to travel now, I cannot go now, I want to differ one semester in Winter January 2020. The university is going to provide me a letter for my new semster (Winter Term).

Will that be okay if I traveled to Canada using the current visa? Or I need to re-apply again for a visa for the new semester Winter 2020?

What should I tell the officer at the airport once he asked me why I applied for September Semester and want to go to January term,

Will appreciate the urgent help here