+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study permit

ritz201723

Jul 19, 2019
hi

i already applied for my student visa for Canada from india and it is under process , but now my university is asking for study permit approval but i heard that we can get it from canada airport so can i go without study permit if my visa will approved OR i can apply for study permit based on my VISA?

anybody please guide me on this issue, i am planning to go in sept,2019.

Nikhil Das

Feb 9, 2019
Mumbai
Once you get Biometric confirmation & Correspondence letter here in India, then you are good to go. You will receive your study permit at the airport. Please carry all the required documents for the study permit

ritz201723

Jul 19, 2019
Once you get Biometric confirmation & Correspondence letter here in India, then you are good to go. You will receive your study permit at the airport. Please carry all the required documents for the study permit
thank you for your response , but i have a doubt - can i apply for study permit now or can i link my VISA application for study permit , i mean how will i get letter of introduction / port of entry ?

Nikhil Das

Feb 9, 2019
Mumbai
If your study permit has been approved in India, you should get a Biometric letter, Travel Authorization letter and you passport will be requested for stamping. Once you receive all this, you can travel to Canada and the airport all the above mentioned documents will be checked and study permit will be issued

ritz201723

Jul 19, 2019
If your study permit has been approved in India, you should get a Biometric letter, Travel Authorization letter and you passport will be requested for stamping. Once you receive all this, you can travel to Canada and the airport all the above mentioned documents will be checked and study permit will be issued
thank you for your response

Nikhil Das

Feb 9, 2019
Mumbai
Welcome. Incase if there's anything else and if I'm not reachable over this post you can reach out to me on insta at instagram.com/journeyofpassport

kanna143

Jul 23, 2019
Applied on SDS online in May 11, 2019, medical cleared on 13th and review checking started on July, 1st 2019 after that no update. Weform done on 21st June, 2019 No response