+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit

AnneMac

Dec 5, 2018
You still have a long way to go...have you done upfront medicals?
I applied on September 24th medicals done 13th dec...no response till now
Am Kenyan

Hi, Have you sent a case specific inquiry through the web form ? The average processing time in Kenya is 7 weeks for temporary visas. So if you haven’t received a decision by then, you’re allowed to message them.

RonTilda

Dec 28, 2018
Hi, Have you sent a case specific inquiry through the web form ? The average processing time in Kenya is 7 weeks for temporary visas. So if you haven’t received a decision by then, you’re allowed to message them.
Hellow guys I received my passport request today...am happy..for those waiting pray to God and trust.He brings Visas!!

Lovettej

Jan 4, 2019
Hey guys congratulations to you both. I didn't get my visa. Refusal was based upon grounds that they are not sure whether I answer the questions correctly. I submitted a new application and praying I get it this time around

AnneMac

Dec 5, 2018
Hey

Sorry for your rejection. Hopefully you made the corrections before reapplying and will get the visa this time. Goodluck

Allan92

Jun 20, 2019
Am also kenyan,my study permit was refused on june 18th based on finacial status and personal assets.I reapplied again on 19th July...reach me via 0723 682063