+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit

Lovettej

Jan 4, 2019
Hi,
I'm new here.
I've applied for my study permit in Kenya on December 7th through the vfs global and up till now I haven't received any email yet or anything from the consulate. It is my first time applying to study in Canada. I got accepted into York University in Ontario.

AnneMac

Dec 5, 2018
That's great. When is the latest they have allowed you to go? and are you doing a undergraduate course or post graduate?

Lovettej

Jan 4, 2019
That's great. When is the latest they have allowed you to go? and are you doing a undergraduate course or post graduate?
I'm doing undergrad psych.... I'm a transfer student so I have like 48 credits left to get my degree.
What about You?

AnneMac

Dec 5, 2018
I'm going for a post graduate course. They gave me an extension till the 11th but i doubt High Commission will have responded by then. Nairobi Visa Officers are the slowest i've ever encountered. Did your school give you an extension deadline?

Noshan gujjar

Aug 15, 2018
Hi everyone,

I have done F.S.C in pre-engineering with 58% and matriculation with 60%.Now I want to study in Canada.kindly let me know which university gave me offer letter with these marks.My IELTS score is overall 6.5.

Lovettej

Jan 4, 2019
I'm going for a post graduate course. They gave me an extension till the 11th but i doubt High Commission will have responded by then. Nairobi Visa Officers are the slowest i've ever encountered. Did your school give you an extension deadline?
They give me the 10th of this month

RonTilda

Dec 28, 2018
Hi,
I'm new here.
I've applied for my study permit in Kenya on December 7th through the vfs global and up till now I haven't received any email yet or anything from the consulate. It is my first time applying to study in Canada. I got accepted into York University in Ontario.
You still have a long way to go...have you done upfront medicals?
I applied on September 24th medicals done 13th dec...no response till now
Am Kenyan