+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit

imharsh7991

May 6, 2018
I have taken admission in part time course which is equal to full time course in BCIT, Vancouver. I just want to know that after study i will got work permit or not?..

imharsh7991

May 6, 2018
But it is equavlent to full time.. Shown in college website if i take 9 credtis and clg classes not online classes

Navdeep03

Dec 18, 2018
Bro enroll in full time course if u want workpermit rights during or after studies ,cic will not issue workpermit for part time programs .

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
I have taken admission in part time course which is equal to full time course in BCIT, Vancouver. I just want to know that after study i will got work permit or not?..
But it is equavlent to full time.. Shown in college website if i take 9 credtis and clg classes not online classes
Yes it is full time status showing.. If i enroll 9 credit and take classes more then 5 weeks..
You seem to be so sure that your part time course is equivalent to full time study, so why ask in the forum?

A full time course cannot be described as part time, common sense dictates that. But if you are so sure about your program, then go ahead. Nobody in this forum have the right to prevent you from doing what you want. Members could only give their own opinion.