N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
dryiceman said:
Sharing my experience, I got my Student VISA without taking an IELTS exam. I just had to prove that I did all of my undergrad years at my previous university using English as the medium of teaching. After I got my Letter of Acceptance from the school, I applied online at CIC's website and waited for updates. Once I got the request for my passport I simply printed it out and submitted the request along with my passport to the VFS Global office nearest to me. Got it back along with the VISA.
AMEN

Brozachs

Jan 29, 2015
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
IRCC / Paris VO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
hmrathod said:
If your admission letter doesn't state the IELTS requirement, please go ahead with the visa process. I got my visa twice both without IELTS exam. It all depends on the University requirements.

Harsh
THANK YOU

pramodh

Jun 30, 2016
aarzoo said:
if you have done your under grad in the university where medium of teaching is English they u may get exemption, but this is from University point of view but CHC has its own requirement as well. visit VFS global office in your area and ask them this question. by the way one of the study permit forms ask that have you given English proficiency test .

Can you please share the link regarding CHC requirements for Language/Ielts requirement?

thanks,
pramodh

jas2015

Dec 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug, 2016
Doc's Request.
sent, 02 oct,2016
Nomination.....
04 oct, 2016
aarzoo said:
if you have done your under grad in the university where medium of teaching is English they u may get exemption, but this is from University point of view but CHC has its own requirement as well. visit VFS global office in your area and ask them this question. by the way one of the study permit forms ask that have you given English proficiency test .

From which country you was applied, if you are from Europe or USA than OK, otherwise 99.9% application the refuse even funded student without IELTS exam.

hmrathod

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2015
IELTS Request