+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STUDY PERMIT WITHOUT IELTS WINTER 2016

abdulrahman040

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
I got admitted unconditionally to Memorial University of Newfoundland,Canada. They didn't ask IELTS upon submitting a letter stating my medium of instruction for undergraduate education was ENGLISH.

NOW MANY CONSULTANCIES ARE SAYING THAT MY VISA WILL BE REJECTED AS I DON'T HAVE IELTS.

Please guide me and reply me about this.

From
Hyderabad,India.

GTO911

Nov 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
16-10-2015
Med's Done....
28-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Whats the problem in sitting for an IELTS exam?

abdulrahman040

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
GTO911 said:
Whats the problem in sitting for an IELTS exam?
I dont have time now. All the slots for IELTS till november are booked and i need to submit my study permit before nov ending

aarzoo

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
if you have done your under grad in the university where medium of teaching is English they u may get exemption, but this is from University point of view but CHC has its own requirement as well. visit VFS global office in your area and ask them this question. by the way one of the study permit forms ask that have you given English proficiency test .

Askani

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Quebec, Montreal
Visa Office......
Pakistan, Karachi
abdulrahman040 said:
I got admitted unconditionally to Memorial University of Newfoundland,Canada. They didn't ask IELTS upon submitting a letter stating my medium of instruction for undergraduate education was ENGLISH.

NOW MANY CONSULTANCIES ARE SAYING THAT MY VISA WILL BE REJECTED AS I DON'T HAVE IELTS.

Ielts is university requirement not embassy requirement if you got unconditional admission without ielts then its fine go ahead and file ur study permit application. I know many people who got study permit without ielts. You can show ur english proficiency certificate from ur university . I hope it helps

From
Hyderabad,India.

dryiceman

Oct 4, 2015
Sharing my experience, I got my Student VISA without taking an IELTS exam. I just had to prove that I did all of my undergrad years at my previous university using English as the medium of teaching. After I got my Letter of Acceptance from the school, I applied online at CIC's website and waited for updates. Once I got the request for my passport I simply printed it out and submitted the request along with my passport to the VFS Global office nearest to me. Got it back along with the VISA.

rehmann

Jan 11, 2015
Visa Office......
Karachi
App. Filed.......
11-02-2010
IELTS Request
exempted
abdulrahman040 said:

From
Hyderabad,India.
send them an email to provide you English proficiency certificate ,mentioning that "he met our admission requirements and ielts is waived in his case because his previous study medium was English " ,it will work .good luck

xlnc20

Apr 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dryiceman said:
Sharing my experience, I got my Student VISA without taking an IELTS exam. I just had to prove that I did all of my undergrad years at my previous university using English as the medium of teaching. After I got my Letter of Acceptance from the school, I applied online at CIC's website and waited for updates. Once I got the request for my passport I simply printed it out and submitted the request along with my passport to the VFS Global office nearest to me. Got it back along with the VISA.
How does one prove that all undergrad courses were in English. Any letter to be submitted?

visacoming

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
BRO IF I WERE YOU, I WILL NOT SUBMIT THE FILE WITHOUT THE IELTS SCORE....

PLEASE PLEASE GO TO SOME OTHER CITY JUST FOR GIVING TEST IF ITS NOT AVAILABLE EARLY ,BUT DO NOT FILE WITHOUT IT

USE THIS AND BOOK AS SOON AS YOU READ THIS
https://ielts.britishcouncil.org/CheckAvailability.aspx

aravindsamy

Feb 22, 2016
Re: STUDY PERMIT WITHOUT IELTS FALL 2016

whether I can get my student visa to universities with my Medium of instruction certificate?

pramodh

Jun 30, 2016
hii

i want to go to Dominican University College
This univ also don't have a language requirement
So do i need to take ielts for Visa Study Permit or can get Visa directly?
Please help

thanks,
pramodh

moobassi

Dec 3, 2015
pramodh said:
hii

i want to go to Dominican University College
This univ also don't have a language requirement
So do i need to take ielts for Visa Study Permit or can get Visa directly?
Please help

thanks,
pramodh

sounds interesting,

in which province is Dominican university college

hmrathod

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2015
IELTS Request
No IELTS Required
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2015
LANDED..........
05-09-2015
If your admission letter doesn't state the IELTS requirement, please go ahead with the visa process. I got my visa twice both without IELTS exam. It all depends on the University requirements.

Harsh

Reactions: Barada99