Oct 5, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hello All,

I want to apply for study permit with 3 dependents from India. I am married and having 2 kids (both under the age of 5).
My ielts score is 6 overall (5.5 in Listening, 6 in reading and speaking, 6.5 in writing).
Should I apply for the study permit? I am looking to apply open work permit for my husband too.
I don't have work experience but I am a BCA graduate of 2014 and currently looking forward to pursue education in graphic design.
Please advice.

Thank you

michaelofficial123

Star Member
Aug 28, 2022
Hello All,

I want to apply for study permit with 3 dependents from India. I am married and having 2 kids (both under the age of 5).
My ielts score is 6 overall (5.5 in Listening, 6 in reading and speaking, 6.5 in writing).
Should I apply for the study permit? I am looking to apply open work permit for my husband too.
I don't have work experience but I am a BCA graduate of 2014 and currently looking forward to pursue education in graphic design.
Please advice.

Thank you
Hi.

• Your IELTS score are too low. Getting an admission would be tough with it. I would suggest sitting for the test again.

• You would have more chances of getting approved if you applied by yourself and thereby showing ties to your country by leaving your family behind.

Reactions: jagmeetsinghji1