Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02/04/2014
Guys,

Time to stress out.

I´ve submitted my study permit application early this Saturday (March 22nd at 3am) and I've uploaded the documents as follows:

1) The permit form
2) Digital photo (I've taken one with a professional and scaned it with a pretty good resolution).
3) Passport (first two pages with my identification information: name, birth date, passport number, etc.)
4) Portuguese Bank Draft signed by my account manager (with the ammount in Euros). Since it is all numbers (like 99,99999...%) I didn't translated it.
5) Letter of addmission: well I'm worried about this, why? I've uploaded not exactly the letter of aceptence I got on my e-mail but a longer one and more detailed one I received on my mail box in my home after the acceptance per se. I've scaned it and uploaded it along with the envelope. The letter has the University stamp, it is signed, it welcomes me to the University Program and has all the information about the Masters: tuiton, length of the program, when it beggins...etc. It even has the course selections, a tuiton award...

so guys here's my enquiry:

1) I'm a Lawyer from Portugal so I'm dealing with the Paris Office. When shall I have a reply? Or at least a first communication?

2) Do you think I might be in trouble such as should I have uploaded more information?

About the letter, I allways thought that the hard cover letter I received after the acceptance was the most important one as it is more detailed than that of the basic acceptance letter. Eventually I've allways given more importance to that letter.

Do you think that my process is going to be a smoothly one?

Also as for my professional experince, as I told you I'm a lawyer and I've been working since 2010 (3 years at a Law Firm, 5 months as a legal consultant and since November 2013 as a Lawyer again).

May I relax?

Thank you and please tell me that apparentely everything is in order.

praveen1989

Star Member
Feb 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Which course are you planning to take and which university?

afrosa

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02/04/2014
HI,

It will be LLM in Canadian Common Law at the University of British Columbia Law School.

Is that alright?

afrosa

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02/04/2014
I've been reading so many missfortunes overhere that I'm shaking now...

afrosa

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02/04/2014
Aruma I hope you're right...

I don't know why I'm so worried. Maybe is due to all this exitement I don't... There's so many people here having troubles with their process...

I hope you guys do well. I'm sure you will!