+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit status for Canada

Nusrath0802

Apr 17, 2019
Bangladesh
Hello
Can anyone please tell me how long it will take to complete the process and how many percentage for getting study permit ?? The information is given below

Application step Current status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.(Already given)
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thank you for reading

Sharanjitsingh

Apr 13, 2019
Jalandhar
Hello
Can anyone please tell me how long it will take to complete the process and how many percentage for getting study permit ?? The information is given below

Application step Current status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.(Already given)
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thank you for reading
Share your timeline

Nusrath0802

Apr 17, 2019
Bangladesh
Why did you apply three weeks before your classes?
Because I had gotten the offer letter just on 5th March 2019 and after getting offer letter I need to arrange my all documents as well as VFS appointment. I have done it ASAP. But I had applied for getting offer letter on 1st feb 2019. I had just 15-17 business days for arranging all of my documents.

Last edited:

aarveer

Apr 9, 2019
Timeline -
23march applied online sds
27march biometrics given
28march biometrics updated on cic
13 April medical pass
17 April biometrics correspondence letter
17april visa submission request letter. (Application approved. Decision made.)
18 April submitting visa to VFS office

Student acknowledgement will come later (a few people confirmed that it can come anytime)

Reactions: Nusrath0802

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
No you are wrong. It took around a month. But today I have gotten a mail to complete my biometric which I did on 31th March 2019. What will be next? Will I get my study permit or not ?
How am I wrong? Some people get visa within a few days some are still waiting 6 months later there is no way to know when yours will come.

Reactions: k.h.p.