+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit September 2021

Johnsmith2022

Jan 5, 2022
Hey, I applied on the 25th of September 2021 and haven’t received the medical exam request yet let alone a decision. What’s your situation?

Atifarooz

Jan 2, 2022
Same.. but applied on 22nd. Recently I received a email from IRCC saying 'Kindly note that your file is pending an officer’s review and we will contact you once we are in a position to do so' . so this means they completed my file ?

Johnsmith2022

Jan 5, 2022
Same.. but applied on 22nd. Recently I received a email from IRCC saying 'Kindly note that your file is pending an officer’s review and we will contact you once we are in a position to do so' . so this means they completed my file ?
I think that means that your file is still waiting in line to reviewed by an officer and they will contact you once they’ve done so. Have you done an upfront medical? And where are you applying from? Also, why did they send you that email? Did you submit a webform?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My study permit application was refused today based on personal assets and financial status.
Sorry about the refusal. Were those the only reasons? What program and how much in assets did you show (Your own)? Did you pay first year tuition? Can order GCMS notes for further information.

Atifarooz

Jan 2, 2022
I think that means that your file is still waiting in line to reviewed by an officer and they will contact you once they’ve done so. Have you done an upfront medical? And where are you applying from? Also, why did they send you that email? Did you submit a webform?
I haven't done the medical...and I didn't submit the webform...I sent a mail to high commission of Canada in our country.. I'm from Sri Lanka bytheway

jjj123545

Dec 23, 2021
Can you share the updated documents you used in your reapplication
Sure mine was on 2018 not recent
Applied for study permit got rejected first time from India by saying i dont have enough funds or financial status to study in canada which was absolutely wrong i had 25 laks loan and more than enough funds to do my studies
Updated bank statements and few corrections and mentioned first application got rejected and a letter of explanation saying i have enough funds and edu loan from my bank applied again with pretty much all same documents and approved in 20 days
I really want you to try applying again chances are really high and good luck