+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit ; Sept. intake (Nigeria)

aidoo25

Aug 2, 2015
juancarlosco101 said:
Hey abrante3, sorry to hear that, what was the reason for the refusal,let me know and bare in mind that, all isnt lost.
Thanks a lot Bro, thanks a lot for your encouragement.
The reason are
You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision, I considered several factors, including:
- your travel history
- purpose of visit
- your personal assets and financial status.

ibrobaba

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
aidoo25 said:
Thanks a lot Bro, thanks a lot for your encouragement.
The reason are
You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision, I considered several factors, including:
- your travel history
- purpose of visit
- your personal assets and financial status.
They do this alot to Nigerians doing anything apart from college and uni degrees especially if you've had another prior degree. Too many cases regarding people doing outside BSc getting rejected. It really isnt fair at all, after all the stress somebody would've gone through. Well it may just be a blessing in disguise, all the best bro.

aidoo25

Aug 2, 2015
ibrobaba said:
They do this alot to Nigerians doing anything apart from college and uni degrees especially if you've had another prior degree. Too many cases regarding people doing outside BSc getting rejected. It really isnt fair at all, after all the stress somebody would've gone through. Well it may just be a blessing in disguise, all the best bro.
@Ibrobaba
Thanks a lot for your words. Wishing you all the best.

Rumold Amu

Aug 6, 2017
NEW
Hi everyone, I applied for study visa since first week of April (2017) from Nigeria but am yet to get any response from CIC till now, over 16 weeks. Please what are my chances? I only receive auto message every month that my application is still being processed. Am so worried, please any advice? I always get this auto message every month

There have been no updates to your application (S*********) since you last check your MyCIC account. Thank you for your patience.