+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit ; Sept. intake (Nigeria)

ObinnaOkeke

Feb 4, 2015
hi! All
Any that applied for Sept intake? I did on June 22, waiting for approval on time.

When is it right to ask school for deferal should application process takes much time beyond school resumption date Sept 8 ? Advice plz
Thanks all!

camani

Oct 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ObinnaOkeke said:
hi! All
Any that applied for Sept intake? I did on June 22, waiting for approval on time.

When is it right to ask school for deferal should application process takes much time beyond school resumption date Sept 8 ? Advice plz
Thanks all!
wait till september but asking school.

when did u apply? online or paper application>?

you did upfront medical?

bio metric done?

i also apply 22nd june , but i apply online, with upfront medicals. was given letter to take bio metric following day.

after 1 week, status says Medical ---Passed.

so still waiting . going to ontario september,

ObinnaOkeke

Feb 4, 2015
Ya! @camani , I applied on 22nd June, did biometric same day. Have Medicals upfront. Vfs responded via mail with the Track ID the next day.

Guess I'll have to wait till sept. like u mentioned.

Destination South Alberta.

Where did you applied from?

damey64

Jul 7, 2015
@ camani, since you applied online, was your int.pp returned to you after biometrics at the vfs office?

camani said:
wait till september but asking school.

when did u apply? online or paper application>?

you did upfront medical?

bio metric done?

i also apply 22nd june , but i apply online, with upfront medicals. was given letter to take bio metric following day.

after 1 week, status says Medical ---Passed.

so still waiting . going to ontario september,

camani

Oct 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
damey64 said:
@ camani, since you applied online, was your int.pp returned to you after biometrics at the vfs office?
Yes thats correct you get your passport back from vfs immediately u done with the bio metric damey64--- if you apply online, you will get Bio metric letter from cic once they review your application, you go to nearest VFS with your int"pp with the letter, vfs will make copy of your passport and take the letter from cic.

you will have to submit the original passport again to the VFS ONCE you received approval letter via your cic account ..

damey64

Jul 7, 2015
Thanks. Were you able to upload the police clearance certificate and acamedic certificates online? Also heard the timeline for online app is shorter.

camani said:
Yes thats correct you get your passport back from vfs immediately u done with the bio metric damey64--- if you apply online, you will get Bio metric letter from cic once they review your application, you go to nearest VFS with your int"pp with the letter, vfs will make copy of your passport and take the letter from cic.

you will have to submit the original passport again to the VFS ONCE you received approval letter via your cic account ..

legro

Star Member
May 18, 2015
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015
Med's Request
18-07-2015
Med's Done....
upfront, 21-07-2015
LANDED..........
06-09-2015
Hi pals,

I applied online too on 07th June, 2015, and had my bio-metrics on 11th June, 2015. I am hopefully waiting for CIC's response.

camani

Oct 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
damey64 said:
Thanks. Were you able to upload the police clearance certificate and acamedic certificates online? Also heard the timeline for online app is shorter.
no , theres no space to upload those i think. so i didnt. but i will advise you to have them ready as they might request .

OyBosEnEmm

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Alberta, Canada
Visa Office......
Accra
Hi All,

Seems you all are from Nigeria I guess. Accra is in charge of SP for Nigeria and the processing time is 8 weeks. No need to worry once your application is not up to 8 weeks old.

I wish you guys all the best.

camani

Oct 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OyBosEnEmm said:
Hi All,

Seems you all are from Nigeria I guess. Accra is in charge of SP for Nigeria and the processing time is 8 weeks. No need to worry once your application is not up to 8 weeks old.

I wish you guys all the best.
Thanks OyBosEnEmm,

yes been looking for this info , as which cic office process Nigerians application.

legro

Star Member
May 18, 2015
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015
Med's Request
18-07-2015
Med's Done....
upfront, 21-07-2015
LANDED..........
06-09-2015
hello all,

Anyone got visa yet?

Dafe

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
ObinnaOkeke said:
hi! All

Thanks all!
[If u applied online on June 22 and havent gotten any response know that you have passed the first stage coz it takes visa officers normally 2-4 weeks to reject easily]

Dafe

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
If u applied online on June 22 and havent gotten any response know that you have passed the first stage coz it takes visa officers normally 2-4 weeks to reject easily]

camani

Oct 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dafe said:
If u applied online on June 22 and havent gotten any response know that you have passed the first stage coz it takes visa officers normally 2-4 weeks to reject easily]

There have been no updates to your application (S*********) since you last check your MyCIC account. Thank you for your patience.

Did anyone got such automated messages in their email ?