+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit ; Sept. intake (Nigeria)

aidoo25

Aug 2, 2015
juancarlosco101 said:
Oh i see,like i said im from Ghana but also holds a Mexican passport. I applied in Mexico through online and i got it approved within
one month of application.
Well i will be doing a two 2 year diploma course in ALBERTA, and my class starts later this month.
@juancarlosco

Nice to know. Holding a mexican passport is really a good thing to have. and i think you must have lived in mexico for some years now. We will hopefully be in canada soon.

kind regards

juancarlosco101

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aidoo25 said:
@ juancarlosco

Nice to know. Holding a mexican passport is really a good thing to have. and i think you must have lived in mexico for some years now. We will hopefully be in canada soon.

kind regards
Yeah,i have been in Mexico for a couple of years,i do visit Canada and Usa often.Where are you now and which part of Ghana are you from,if i may ask.

aidoo25

Aug 2, 2015
juancarlosco101 said:
Yeah,i have been in Mexico for a couple of years,i do visit Canada and Usa often.Where are you now and which part of Ghana are you from,if i may ask.
@ juancarlosco
I am from Kwahu in Eastern region but i am now living in Greater Accra. I work in Accra now and wants to pursue an MBA program in Canada.

juancarlosco101

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aidoo25 said:
@ juancarlosco
I am from Kwahu in Eastern region but i am now living in Greater Accra. I work in Accra now and wants to pursue an MBA program in Canada.
It shall be well bro.

legro

Star Member
May 18, 2015
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015
Med's Request
18-07-2015
Med's Done....
upfront, 21-07-2015
LANDED..........
06-09-2015
aidoo25 said:
@ legro
Congrats bro. wishing you all the best. I have to have good news within this week also.
cheers
Amen

legro

Star Member
May 18, 2015
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015
Med's Request
18-07-2015
Med's Done....
upfront, 21-07-2015
LANDED..........
06-09-2015
camani said:
Nice one legro , could you please share your profiles?

please tell me something where did you take your bio metric? upfront medicals? any fees to school?

accra so fast hey 7 weeks ... nice one

i also apply online , i took bio metric in south africa,

status says passed medicals after 1 weeks. i paid first semester fees and its now 6weeks.

i am not sure which CIC office processing my applications
I did my bio at Lagos. I did upfront medicals but they later requested that I do another one, which I did. I am yet to pay my fees but would so this week. I am going for my LLM program.

legro

Star Member
May 18, 2015
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015
Med's Request
18-07-2015
Med's Done....
upfront, 21-07-2015
LANDED..........
06-09-2015
RajaJohn said:
Hello,

I'm Raja. from Sri Lanka. I've applied student permit for two
times. but, my bad luck, my application was
refused by some reasons.

02) Travel History.-- I don't know what to do..

03) Family ties in canada and country of Residence.-- I don't know what to do..

04) Your employment situation--- I've been worked as Lecturer for 2
months. Can i show my employment situation where i apply next time???

Now, I'm so worried & frustrated.
Please Kindly give your suggestions ..
Hello
dear, you need to let them that you are currently working by attaching your letter of employment.As for your family ties,let them understand that all members of your nuclear family are in your country of residence, you may also show evidence of ownership of some property.

camani

Oct 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aidoo25 said:
I had a notification today and it was a refusal. Good Luck to you all

Sorry to hear that. i am still waiting to hear from them.

atleast thy finalise your applicatiion within 8weeks

ibrobaba

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
aidoo25 said:
Thats terrible. What reason did they give?
And please how long does it take for them to review your medical

aidoo25

Aug 2, 2015
ibrobaba said:
Thats terrible. What reason did they give?
And please how long does it take for them to review your medical
@ibrobaba
The medicals was reviewed in 2 days. I had the status changed to passed within 2 days of the medical exams.And the final decision came 2 weeks after that.

It's just a ploy to refuse Africans mostly. Here are the reasons given:

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision, I considered several factors, including:
- your travel history
- purpose of visit
- your personal assets and financial status.

Who in his or her right senses will refuse a student visa application base on these factors? Purpose of visit? The name of the application states the purpose, the admission letter justifies the purpose as well. Travel history, as a student do i need to visit the whole planet before i can study in Canada. And moreover i wasn't paying my own fees, so why will you judge my application on my personal assets? CIC sit up, for its a shameful decision.

juancarlosco101

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aidoo25 said:
Hey abrante3, sorry to hear that, what was the reason for the refusal,let me know and bare in mind that, all isnt lost.

ibrobaba

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
aidoo25 said:
@ ibrobaba
The medicals was reviewed in 2 days. I had the status changed to passed within 2 days of the medical exams.And the final decision came 2 weeks after that.

It's just a ploy to refuse Africans mostly. Here are the reasons given:

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision, I considered several factors, including:
- your travel history
- purpose of visit
- your personal assets and financial status.

Who in his or her right senses will refuse a student visa application base on these factors? Purpose of visit? The name of the application states the purpose, the admission letter justifies the purpose as well. Travel history, as a student do i need to visit the whole planet before i can study in Canada. And moreover i wasn't paying my own fees, so why will you judge my application on my personal assets? CIC sit up, for its a shameful decision.
Thats discouraging. post grad?