+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit SDS

rehanrana

Apr 14, 2016
I am from Pakistan. I applied for study permit through SDS category on 15th May, 2022 and Alhamdulilah study permit approved on 8th June, 2022
I am from Pakistan. I applied for study permit through SDS category on 15th May, 2022 and Alhamdulilah study permit approved on 8th June, 2022
Salam Munawar

I have recently applied through SDS and they have requested me to provide a letter for purpose of study. I am preparing that. I didn't attach a letter of intent at the time of submission.

I need your help, did you provide letter of intent? Have you included financial details and ties with Pakistan in letter?

Would it possible if you can hide your personal details and send me letter?

Did you attach any financial documents of person sponsoring your studies? Like property, bank statements, etc

Any tips for successful application?

Thanks.

Munawar327

Jun 8, 2022
Salam Munawar

I have recently applied through SDS and they have requested me to provide a letter for purpose of study. I am preparing that. I didn't attach a letter of intent at the time of submission.

I need your help, did you provide letter of intent? Have you included financial details and ties with Pakistan in letter?

Would it possible if you can hide your personal details and send me letter?

Did you attach any financial documents of person sponsoring your studies? Like property, bank statements, etc

Any tips for successful application?

Thanks.
OK no problem you can contact me on email munawar327@gmail.com

steph_2015

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
Congratulations! Very happy for you. Could you kindly let me know if you did it yourself or did you hire an agent? I need a few guidance so would you be kind enough to share your experience?

Munawar327

Jun 8, 2022
What did you show for proof of funds? Did you have to provide a gift deed and transfer the money to her account?
Did you also have to show a tax certificate or any additional documents?
Nothing only bank accounts balance certificate showing one year tuition fee

gmp1016

Aug 29, 2022
Reading the information in various forums, it appears Non-SDS/regular track is getting faster processing times vs SDS. Would anyone know if submitting a new application via non-SDS/regular track WHILE SDS application is still pending is allowed by the IRCC? Thanks for any insights!

steph_2015

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
Reading the information in various forums, it appears Non-SDS/regular track is getting faster processing times vs SDS. Would anyone know if submitting a new application via non-SDS/regular track WHILE SDS application is still pending is allowed by the IRCC? Thanks for any insights!
Based on what I read, some of the applicants did that as they waited a long time. They applied in Non SDS and got it faster. It depends on what you are comfortable doing.