+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit restoration papaer application and work permit extention,

Shadab0707

Sep 22, 2018
Hey,,,
Could anyone suggest me how much time it will take to restore the study permit and extend the intial pGwp.
I have applied of 21 sep 2018.
Still no update
I applied through papaer application beacuse i have to apply for both of the application same time?

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Restoration can take several months, Im unclear about your case but you cant extend PGWP unless it was issued shorter due to passport validity.

Shadab0707

Sep 22, 2018
hey thankx for reply ,
I have applied for pgwp after my stdy finish , then i got refusal saying that I didn’t submit second page of my transcript also I didn’t choose the right categories.

For pgwp application study permit validity is required but , 29 aug when i got the reply from cic at the same time it got expired.

So i have to submit two application one for study permit restoration and one for pgwp.
I applied through papaer application (21 sep recived at cic) beacuse i had to submit three packages at the same time.
Do you have any idea how long its gonna take,??

Please help

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
hey thankx for reply ,
I have applied for pgwp after my stdy finish , then i got refusal saying that I didn’t submit second page of my transcript also I didn’t choose the right categories.

For pgwp application study permit validity is required but , 29 aug when i got the reply from cic at the same time it got expired.

So i have to submit two application one for study permit restoration and one for pgwp.
I applied through papaer application (21 sep recived at cic) beacuse i had to submit three packages at the same time.
Do you have any idea how long its gonna take,??

Please help
No one can tell you how long.

noha_qc

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
Study permit expired-30 july 2018
applied for extension -30 july 2018
request to provide additional documents -1st nov 2018
failed to provide as i didnt see my email and deadline was 8th nov 2018

got rejection letter from cic that my application for study permit is rejected and i must leave canada immediately .

Its very confusing about restoration period some one says it is from the day i gor refusal letter and other says i should leave canada asap

can someone please help if i can apply to restore my status as student as i have my studies pending ??

please i need urgent help as i dont have time

noha_qc

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015

got rejection letter from cic that my application for study permit is rejected and i must leave canada immediately .

Its very confusing about restoration period some one says it is from the day i gor refusal letter and other says i should leave canada asap

can someone please help if i can apply to restore my status as student as i have my studies pending ??

Shadab0707

Sep 22, 2018
You must contact lawyer in this case believe me, i had enough study over lots of cases ans as per observation you should talk to lawyer, there is a way to file a case and make a special request to review the case.
Don’t delay

Let me know what options they are offering i will search for u tooo best of luck.

Again don’t delay

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
Hey,,,
Could anyone suggest me how much time it will take to restore the study permit and extend the intial pGwp.
I have applied of 21 sep 2018.
Still no update
I applied through papaer application beacuse i have to apply for both of the application same time?
Hi Shadab, How r u..?

Did you apply PGWP request on your own or you sought professional services from someone...? I was wondering if you could advise..?

noha_qc

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
You must contact lawyer in this case believe me, i had enough study over lots of cases ans as per observation you should talk to lawyer, there is a way to file a case and make a special request to review the case.
Don’t delay

Let me know what options they are offering i will search for u tooo best of luck.

Again don’t delay

Thanks i am checking with different lawyers as some are telling me i can reapply as i have restoration time started after got rejection letter and some says don't reapply as it will complicate my case.
I am so stressed dont know what to do.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12

Post the letter with personal information removed.

Shadab0707

Sep 22, 2018
Thanks i am checking with different lawyers as some are telling me i can reapply as i have restoration time started after got rejection letter and some says don't reapply as it will complicate my case.
I am so stressed dont know what to do.
You have to apply again as soon as possible with a latter of explanation may be it will be papaer talk to cic they will send you all forms with specific procedures and details also if you need any help with documents feel free to ask anytime

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
You have to apply again as soon as possible with a latter of explanation may be it will be papaer talk to cic they will send you all forms with specific procedures and details also if you need any help with documents feel free to ask anytime
Hi ... Can u please help me on my query also..?

Did you apply PGWP request on your own or you sought professional services from someone...? I was wondering if you could advise..?