+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Restoration Denied

Datguydisguy

Sep 3, 2015
Hello Cinnamonroll I was wondering if you could please provide the lawyers information on this forum as I would like to contact them as well. Thank you.

Datguydisguy

Sep 3, 2015
Hello bml1981 thank you responding to me, I tried responding to your message directly but it says your inbox was full so I decided to post here. Please provide me with the details of your lawyer. Thank you so much.

joedan

Jan 4, 2016
Hey cinnamonroll
Glad you got your permit approved, please send me the information for your lawyer. Currently have the same problem. Thanks
Email: realsteel25@hotmail.com

chloe95

Mar 24, 2016
cinnamoroll said:
Hi everyone! Just for the benefit of everyone, I am posting an update about my case. I WON THE APPEAL!!!!!!!!!!! They gave me a new study permit.

For all the people who left negative comments here while I was going through hell, suck it! Next time, if you don't have anything good to say and you will just be negative, don't say anything at all.

SIDE NOTE: My lawyer is really good and trustworthy. You can message me about his contact info if you are interested. :)
hey can u tell me the contact of the lawyer

cinnamoroll

Aug 14, 2013
Hi everyone, this is the contact information of my lawyer. I paid around $2300. Sorry late reply. I haven't been in this forum for the longest time. I live in Winnipeg at the time and he was based in Toronto. We never met in person but we always talked over the phone.

Amini, Ali
Ste. 104
65 Overlea Blvd.
Toronto, Ontario M4H 1P1
Phone: 416-365-9473
Fax: 647-344-9474
Email: info@citizenshipandimmigrationcentre.com

wollyking

Nov 25, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
13-04-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
08-06-2018
LANDED..........
14-06-2018
cinnamoroll said:
Hi everyone! I need an expert advice. My study permit expired last December 30, 2012. I applied for a restoration in March. I inquired about the status of my application a number of times. I was told to wait until August 29th because no decision has been made yet. I called this afternoon and was told that my application has been refused. Apparently, a letter had been sent to me on July 11 that I didn't receive. The CIC representative told me that I have to go back home and re-apply from my home country when I have proof that I will take courses ON CAMPUS. I went to my faculty earlier and they said that's done. They can write me a letter proving that I will be taking courses ON CAMPUS.

Personally, I am really hoping that I can re-apply here in Canada. Do you have any suggestions on what I can do? Please help.
Hello my friend,
You can think of me an expert because I have been through this. Just like you I ended overstaying beyond 3 months upon the validity of the expiration of the my permit I applied in the 4th month, just like you my application was refused and I went home. One thing you can be sure of is you cannot apply from within Canada however the good news you can apply from overseas from wherever you're from, and it won't be held against you. The criteria would be based on any ordinary application, what you received was a direction to leave the country and it really isn't a deportation order. Hope this helps.

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
wollyking said:
Hello my friend,
You can think of me an expert because I have been through this. Just like you I ended overstaying beyond 3 months upon the validity of the expiration of the my permit I applied in the 4th month, just like you my application was refused and I went home. One thing you can be sure of is you cannot apply from within Canada however the good news you can apply from overseas from wherever you're from, and it won't be held against you. The criteria would be based on any ordinary application, what you received was a direction to leave the country and it really isn't a deportation order. Hope this helps.
You're aware of that you responded to a post from 2013, right?

vishleo94

Nov 27, 2017
HI,
I have been studying canada since September 2016, and in summer 2017 i had my official summer break. i returned to school for my second year on september 2017, on october 2017 a province wide strike had started, due to this the semester is shortened, and i wont be able to complete the semester, if i do i am gonna fail in all the courses. So i am planning to withdraw from the term(they provide a full tuition refund). But i have to wait untill september 2018 to again start the term, and my study permit will expire on july 2018, i dont know what to do

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
HI,
I have been studying canada since September 2016, and in summer 2017 i had my official summer break. i returned to school for my second year on september 2017, on october 2017 a province wide strike had started, due to this the semester is shortened, and i wont be able to complete the semester, if i do i am gonna fail in all the courses. So i am planning to withdraw from the term(they provide a full tuition refund). But i have to wait untill september 2018 to again start the term, and my study permit will expire on july 2018, i dont know what to do
You have just returned to classes recently so not sure why you think you will fail all your classes.

Fiaz92

Oct 20, 2018
Hi everyone! Just for the benefit of everyone, I am posting an update about my case. I WON THE APPEAL!!!!!!!!!!! They gave me a new study permit.

For all the people who left negative comments here while I was going through hell, suck it! Next time, if you don't have anything good to say and you will just be negative, don't say anything at all.

SIDE NOTE: My lawyer is really good and trustworthy. You can message me about his contact info if you are interested. :)
Hey, can i get your lawyers details if you have it bro, i am kinda in a situation like you have been in before, please help if you can.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hey, can i get your lawyers details if you have it bro, i am kinda in a situation like you have been in before, please help if you can.
The lawyer's details have already been provided above.