+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit restoration and PGWP application

Gra_02

Apr 20, 2021
Hi, can I seek employment while waiting for study permit restoration and PGWP? I thought my study permit expires after my final exams only to realize that I missed the expiry date. I obeyed all the policies on my study permit and I meet all the requirements for PGWP. I was wondering if there is any sort of appeal to ask to be allowed to work while its being processed or if there is a way to help speed up the processing time?

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi, can I seek employment while waiting for study permit restoration and PGWP? I thought my study permit expires after my final exams only to realize that I missed the expiry date. I obeyed all the policies on my study permit and I meet all the requirements for PGWP. I was wondering if there is any sort of appeal to ask to be allowed to work while its being processed or if there is a way to help speed up the processing time?
Unfortunately you can not and there is no appeal to that. You should not work, but as you complied with all the conditions of your SP, you will get your status restored

Last edited:

Chynwe

Apr 22, 2021
Good day all,
Please i have a question. For someone that has 1year diploma admission to a private school that does not qualify for PGWP, will you advise the person to run another certification program that guarantees PGWP concurrently with this? What is the person's fate and how to go about it? Will one need to inform CIC of the New program and at what point? Or conclude both programs and file for PGWP with the certificate that guarantees PGWP? Kindly help urgently.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Good day all,
Please i have a question. For someone that has 1year diploma admission to a private school that does not qualify for PGWP, will you advise the person to run another certification program that guarantees PGWP concurrently with this? What is the person's fate and how to go about it? Will one need to inform CIC of the New program and at what point? Or conclude both programs and file for PGWP with the certificate that guarantees PGWP? Kindly help urgently.
I wouldn't advise to run two programs concurrently, you are not sure how the two schedules will look like, most likely they will be conflict. if good intention is to go through economic immigration programs, then studying in non-recognized programs that won't make you eligible for PGWP defeat the purpose. Why not apply to others?

Hiii.

Apr 22, 2021
Please help!
I applied on April 2020, and my acceptance letter will expire after 4 days.
Do I have to send them the updated one before expire OR wait till IRCC request for it.?